anyone get wii play??

I actually got lucky since I bought the last Wii Play at Target. It was funny since while he was taking out the game from the glass doors, someone called him and he said, "Oh sorry, we just sold the last one."

I got its its pretty addictave.... yes the shooting one is awsome
its a mix between target practice and duck hunt

my fav is the cow racing :Op

::go Betsy::

I got mine as soon as it came out havent put it down since i love it! that cow racing game is fun but i like the shooter (the 1st game) The best!

I got it earlier this week. Shooting is a blast, but having only 5 levels sucks. I was hoping it would go on forever like the original Duck Hunt. You can only play with 2 players, which sucks because I have 3 wiimotes now. Unless you really want the extra wiimote, I'd get something better. Monkeyball is a blast for multiplayer

yeah, got wiiplay for the remote.

I never thought I'd see Geraldo riding a horse, knocking down scarecrows. Now I have.

Its an alright game but i managed to get gold medals in all mini-games except two. Seems as if creators could of made the game a little more difficult but it the game is fun and well worth the 50 if you need another remote...

I tried to pick up a copy of Wii play today at my local Walmart.. the guy i asked went over to the video games section to look and said "their was some here" but their was none left. however they did have 2 or 3 classic controllers and i've been wanting to pick one up so i did.

see heres my dilemma now, wait for wii play to come back in stock or get a new game im thinking either Madden 07, Elebits, or Excite Truck or something else.

so far i have Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, Twilight Princess, Wii sports, Warioware, and Red steel.

Madden is a lot of fun. I love it

I found a copy of wii play at circuit city today but like many of you, i only got it for the remote. My local Target and Game Stop had no remotes in stock. Most of wii play is pretty lame but I suppose it's worth the extra 10 bucks.

Back