Anyone out there that doesn't like using a suppressor?

shallowbay

WiiChat Member
Aug 5, 2009
Oregon
I use a suppressor on every gun that has the attachment available. Is there anyone that doesn't like using them? The reason? I'm just curious.

Thanks!

I don't..Usually..Depends on what i'm doing really..

it does reduce the power on snipers foSHO i was using the bolt one with acog and consistantly getting 1 shot kills then i stick a silencer on it and its just hit marker after hit marker

Yea I wish the sniper rifles were better I use the WA2000 since it get the job done and already has a clip extended only 1 shot but it gives me 3 more bullets!!- stick a silencer on it no kills for me in less it's a headshot even then sometimes not

it does reduce the power on snipers foSHO i was using the bolt one with acog and consistantly getting 1 shot kills then i stick a silencer on it and its just hit marker after hit marker
Well yeah on snipers, but lets be honest no one ever puts a silencer on a sniper!

I only use them when I have overkill on
other wise I hate them

why overkill? why not stopping power or something? you will get kills alot quicker than usuall. but even then i still wont use a silencer at all. it seems that i get more kills without it.

Supressors do not lower your power, they may seem to but they just reduce range, which is quite annoying in itself.

Suppressor = Lower range = Lower power.

For example a suppressed Famas starts losing range and power at ~ 12.5M :yesnod:

2gts1uq.png

But yes, I run a suppressor on my Ghost class.

Supressors do not lower your power, they may seem to but they just reduce range, which is quite annoying in itself.

Suppressor = Lower range = Lower power.

For example a suppressed Famas starts losing range and power at ~ 12.5M :yesnod:

2gts1uq.png

But yes, I run a suppressor on my Ghost class.
Yes, at range it loses power, thats the whole point of range, the further away you go, the less power you have etc. However at, for example, 10 yards, (close range) having a silencer or not will not make a difference in the power.

Back