What is your favorite custom loadout?

Im rolling with reactive armor and bioboost a lot atm. Getting loads of good streaks especially after scrapping through a grenade/sniper/melee shot

Fav setup/s atm
1-pavlov/Segs
2-hawksman
G1-Distraction
G2-Armor
G3-Bio
Attch-Silencer.

And before you say anything I don't camp (too much :p), I move quickly and love flanking.

MOst accurate and '00 agent' accolades most games

i have a horrible problem with my loadout
i have Timed mines as gadget 1, yet when i selected my loadout i always have normal grenades, never timed mines...WHYYYYYY!!!

The most effective loadout for the classic run-n-gun, hunt you down style:
PRIMARY: Masterton SECONDARY: Wolfe .44 GADGET 1: Proxy Mines
GADGET 2: Lightfoot (essential) GADGET 3: Last Act Of Defiance
NO ATTACHMENT. Try it out, and count how many times the host quits. 40k from earning Level 56, I earned them and I'll use them.

i have a horrible problem with my loadout
i have Timed mines as gadget 1, yet when i selected my loadout i always have normal grenades, never timed mines...WHYYYYYY!!!

You get both timed mines and grenades. There's a button you have to press to swap between the grenades and the mines. Go to Controller settings to find the Cycle Grenade button.

Anova ACOG (Works better on the Anova for me, ACOG/Reflex is a gun to gun thing)
Kunara
RTM
HH
BB

Lower Levels
Stauger Laser/Reflex
P99/Hawksman
Distraction
HH
BB

which? the strat or anova? coz you cant have both if your 3 gadgets are remotes/lightfoot/armour...

my fav? really not sure probably one of these atm:

terra with reflex- highcap/armour/bb

terra silenced with hh/highcap/bb

and coz i love using subs... sig9 highcap/hh/bb using a reflex sight.

Toros
Strata
Timed Mines
Heavy Hitter
Multi-task
Thermal Scope

Great for dark/enemy camouflaged levels

Talon
PT-9
Distraction
Heavy Hitter
Multi-Task
Thermal scope

This is amazing on Docks (to me a least)

The strata rocks

Strata
Kunara V
Hi clip
Heavy Hitter
Bio Boost
Silencer

A VERY fun loadout
Sigmus
Hawksman
Hi-clip
Heavyhitter
Biobooster
silencer

Last edited:
The stauger doesn't need speed loader, just melee in the middle of the reload animation, right when your clip is full.

The strata rocks

Strata
Kunara V
Hi clip
Heavy Hitter
Bio Boost
Silencer

A VERY fun loadout
Sigmus
Hawksman
Hi-clip
Heavyhitter
Biobooster
silencer

Whenever I find the strata lying on the ground, i always pick it up ...i love that gun ... can't wait to unlock it ...

but really the sigmus (not the sigmus 9) works for you ... i dunno what it is about that gun but i just feel like i can never get many kills with it, thats why i still haven't completed all the Grades with it ... every other gun (with the exception of some shotguns) that i've unlocked, i've completed all grades ...

I have 3 favorite load outs and with the exception of whether they are silenced or not ... i love using my terra and vargen

Last edited:
Back