Anyone wanna help out?

trollface

WiiChat Member
Apr 5, 2011
co
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Lost my Wii with my main GE account... Non-repairable...

Ive been playing on my other Wii for the last couple days and sure do F-ing miss all my weapons and gadgets... **** took me a year to get to 48... It was hard enough being noob a year ago now there's so many fracking 50+er's I dont even really try. Haha it is kind of fun tho. No pressure, just F-ing around... Seems when I do actually try 9 out 10 matches end on a host quit lol waaaah. Noob Doms are the worst... But I'm not technically a noob, I just don't have all the cool **** you do anymore.

Would like to be at 48 again. Anyone know where to find a you-know-what. Please, please, please help me out. I know it sounds like Im a big baby for whining but GD I literally spent over a year legitimately earning my rank... Now I'm a freaking 16...

Yoooooo! I wasn't talking to you!

Your judgements have been noted. However, your parental-like scoldings have no relevancy.

I still don't understand why trollface is always the one getting trolled... ?

Er,

Sign Element up for this too, eh? :lol:

I still don't understand why trollface is always the one getting trolled...

It's because of the username. When they see it, their ego's go up and automatically make a dedication to reverse troll.

I actually think this guy's pretty cool, seeing his posts on the forums and what-not.

But anyway, I don't know how I can help here. I've never played 007 on the Wii before.

no troll, cant really help you out....

but dont forget about resetting your pro's.

play a few games (thats a few games without h/q's) using only one wep, then bang reset- you'll get a few hot shot levels, wep lvls and tag assist lvls quickly in around 2- 5 games then bang! reset again!

it'll help a little at least.

I still don't understand why trollface is always the one getting trolled... ?

Er,

Sign Element up for this too, eh? :lol:

trollface doesn't troll these waters... Too many Karp - 'The cockroaches of the sea'...

I thought these were the "cockroaches of the sea":
Lobster_NSRW.jpg

It's because of the username. When they see it, their ego's go up and automatically make a dedication to reverse troll.

I actually think this guy's pretty cool, seeing his posts on the forums and what-not.

View attachment 9692

But since you weren't around to get the joke, you are forgiven. :p

I thought these were the "cockroaches of the sea":
View attachment 9691

... That's also the joke lmao.

Haha No. Them are 'The delicious spider-monsters of the sea' ™

Yum

Monsters have never been so delicious. Loves me some lobster...

... Wait, we're talking about seafood in a Goldeneye thread. lolwut

Preposterous. If you had been here a little longer you'd know that trollface has nothing to do with why I respond the way I do. It might have something to do with..... advocating hax, making everyone else's dedication for playing null. which makes him more than deserving of what problems may come to him.

Better take that up with wikipedia

Too late I ™ed that mofo. Wikipedia can take it up with my legal team. As for you, these deceptions will not be tolerated, a cease and desist is in route, you slanderous spider-monster. Spreading seditious lies and propagandas against our gentle & noble Karp master is treasonous.

Preposterous. If you had been here a little longer you'd know that trollface has nothing to do with why I respond the way I do. It might have something to do with..... advocating hax, making everyone else's dedication for playing null. which makes him more than deserving of what problems may come to him.

Bwahaha. :lol:
I wasn't aiming it at you, I guess I should've hinted off for the general populace of WiiChat.

Hmm. I remember my days of advocating hax. Didn't end so well between me and KCKAS, I think.
(I'ma have to read up on that history again)

@CK - Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

http://www.wiichat.com/forum/sendmessage.phpPlease fix. I really would like to know of this joke that I missed out on. :<

you slanderous spider-monster

Speaking of slanderous remarks, spiders are members of subphylum Chelicerata while lobsters are members of subphylum Crustacea. I will not have you sullying the reputation of the true "cockroaches of the sea" by associating them with Chelicerata types. Please retract your statement at once or I will sic the lobsters and their preternaturally vicious claws on your legal team's tender spots. Or, you can let me know via PM if you wind up getting hooked up with one of those lobbies we must not mention.

Last edited:
Back