Anyone want to trade Rayman for Far Cry?

Wii-bert said:
well I took it back today and they were jerks about it "once you leave the store, it's yours":mad5:

Dang where the hell did you buy it from?! I'd never go there again LOL!

vagrant said:
Did you buy it from a puerto rican flea market?

I highly doubt any store would tell you this.
So I intentionally scratched a brand new game to rip someone off and now I am lying about the horrible customer service I received from a game store.

Dude, no NORMAL store can say "once you leave the store, it's yours". There are return policys and stuff at Gamestop. Tell them if you don't get what you want, you'll rape them all.

Wii-bert said:
So I intentionally scratched a brand new game to rip someone off and now I am lying about the horrible customer service I received from a game store.

It is 100% store policy by gamestop to let you return and exchange.

So either you are lying, or you need to ask to speak to the manager.

vagrant said:
It is 100% store policy by gamestop to let you return and exchange.

So either you are lying, or you need to ask to speak to the manager.
well heres the kicker: When I picked it up, they had JUST received it. so the game didn't have the price tag on it, so they think I never shrink wrapped the game. They just scanned the barcode and sold it to me right out of the box. They are trying to say I opened it when there was no plastic wrap in the first place. trust me bro. I have no reason to lie about a video game

Then again Gamestop is weird, where they will put the Case out on the shelf with the sticker, but have the CD/DVD locked up in a drawer. Buy from WalMart from now on where it is 100% wrapped.

I'd ask to talk to a manager..........

yarsmang said:
Then again Gamestop is weird, where they will put the Case out on the shelf with the sticker, but have the CD/DVD locked up in a drawer. Buy from WalMart from now on where it is 100% wrapped.

I'd ask to talk to a manager..........
I noticed that too. When I bought CoD3. I had to grab a case off the shelf and have them put the disc and manual in it. unwrapped

I'd talk to the manager too, if they say something about it, tell them you don't want to have to call up the regional manager about it.

Wii-bert said:
I noticed that too. When I bought CoD3. I had to grab a case off the shelf and have them put the disc and manual in it. unwrapped

So you preordered the game....and yet you had to take an unsealed display box copy...?

vagrant said:
So you preordered the game....and yet you had to take an unsealed display box copy...?
I was talking about when I bought CoD3. The Far Cry was straight out the shipment box

If the game isn't sealed, then you shouldn't buy it unless you're wanting something used.

Back