Anyone want to trade Rayman for Far Cry?

the_peripheral said:
If the game isn't sealed, then you shouldn't buy it unless you're wanting something used.
yeah well thats how GameStop does it. They keep the disc/manual in a drawer and display the box on the shelf. When you buy a game, they ask you to grab a box off the shelf and put it in.

Wii-bert said:
yeah well thats how GameStop does it. They keep the disc/manual in a drawer and display the box on the shelf. When you buy a game, they ask you to grab a box off the shelf and put it in.

That may be how your Gamestop does it. But that is not how Gamestop does it. My copy of Twilight Princess (preordered and picked up on launch) was not only shrink wraped but had 3 total stickers I had to remove to even open the case.

Not to be a downer but if YOU accepted an open game, of coarse it looks like you are trying to return an open game. A person with less morals then myself might be able to take it to Walmart saying that it didnt work and getting a sealed copy to replace it and return that to Gamestop.... But that is illeagal... Im just sayin'.

-Bobby

I agree though, my gamestop has empty boxes on the shelves.... then they go and get the game from the drawers.... brand new ones as well.... its retarded, easy way to deny returns I suppose!

umm no? i never heard of that before and i buy my games from gamestop and only used ones they do that

My gosh fellas, give the guy a break. Some of you guys are practically calling him a liar. I think his orginal question was, ANYONE INTERESTED IN BUYING A GAME. He'd probably give you a good deal if you would chill out and quit investigating him like the CIA crimestoppers. I'm sure he could use eBay as some form of buyer protection. Geezzz :wtf:

Some gamestops do that... yes.. of course not ALL do that, but yes the one around my area does that. But i ask for a sealed one or i go somewhere else. Most of the time they have a couple sealed.

Anyway, get monkey balls imo :D

If my Gamestop ever did that, they'd lose my business. Anyways, I usually find the employees at gamestop's to be rather 'pricks'

Back