are u guys interested in Manhunt2????

JoonKimDDS

WiiChat Member
Dec 17, 2006
Manhunt is made by Rockstar, the creators of the famous GTA series.
It came out to PC, PS2, and xbox but not for gamecube.
I think it's due to the fact that gamecube had many younger audience and the game is one of the most violent game that makes GTA like child play.

Anyway they are making Manhunt2 for both ps2 and wii this time.
I don't know exactly how many times you can stab someone's brain with pencil in this game but I still think that there are still younger players for wii than ps2 so I don't know how many of you wii players are interested in this game.

I am 22 year old and definitely one of those older player and so I will be getting it. How about you?

I'm definitely interested. This is the first game that has graphics that don't make me want to flick pubes at the developers.

Yep defiantly. It has a lot of cute killing methods. I'm hoping they added much more weapons than the last game, and can't wait to see what they do.

wiibood said:
manhunt 2 rock on.lol. i know loads about this one cus i want it so muchhhhhh, i kno for sure more wepons more ways to kill more ways to do the killing how kool.just think picking up your wii remote and useing it in a slashing motion or punching one.the graphics will be typical rocksatr graphics you kno half real half cartoonie.just think actually feel like your punching the **** out of sum one instead of just pushing a button like it will be on the ps2.i give this game a 7/10:thumbsup:

is 7 out of 10 supposed to be a high score ??

by the way, how many weapons were in first Manhunt?

I saw Axe, hundgun from manhunt2 screenshots.

OH and ps2 version is cheaper. I wonder which version to get.
It's true that wiimote will make it more realistic but I don't mind playing with just a regular controller.
Sometimes wiimote requires too much muscle work to perform a move.

The first one was ok, so I may just consider the second one. It all depends when it is released and I have seen some real footage.

JoonKimDDS said:

It's true that wiimote will make it more realistic but I don't mind playing with just a regular controller.

Axe, machete, meat cleaver, sickle, crowbar, bat (wood/steel), glass shard, plastic bag, piano wire, shot gun, handgun, nailgun... thats most of them. And each of them have 3 special kills... the longer you hold the attack button near them with the item stealthed, the cuter it is.

Also theres some humor in the game too :) I was laughing at some parts.

JoonKimDDS said:

too much work? try doing some exersise...

as for manhunt2....im looking forward to it alot, espeacially the controls

I'll probably get it. I never played the first one, but this one seems pretty cool.

I heard from many people that manhunt 1 was TOOOO repeatitive.
Is that right?
and wouldn't manhunt 2 be the same in terms of repeatitiveness?

JoonKimDDS said:

LMFAO this goes in the sig

im going to gamefly manhunt so i could see if it any good. If it is i will def get it for the wii.

Back