Are you a re-beater?

Trulen

Isn't here as much
Oct 28, 2006
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Basically, do you get games, beat them... Then come back to beat them again?

The worst quip for me about single layer games, is once I beat them...
Well... I'm pretty much done with them.
It's not that they weren't good. It's just that I'm not one of those "Do it over and over" people. I can play through a game no more than 2 times. Just like movies and books (except I can't read a book more than once.)

That's why I'm psyched about Wii's ability for online.

But that's beside the point.
Are you one of those people who can just go back to a game and beat it again having the same amount of fun? I envy you.

Yeah, i know what you mean, thats what makes games like smash bros so good because you just always will play it. Also Zelda is good because its hard to beat and once you do there are still lots of hidden things. Although games like DBZ, Redsteel and call of duty are pretty much unplayable after beaten i find.

The old games,
not really any of the new ones though.

unless its a game that requires multiple play throughs, or you accomplish something by doing so, i leave it alone after i beat it
usually once i beat the single player i fully focus on online multiplayer..

Do chickens fly? No, I'm not a re-beater.

Taills made a good point, VC console games yes, because most of them I've already beaten... :lol:

I never play through a game twice. The only one I have ever beat more than once is final fantasy 9 and the old mario games.

After a long time has passed, I usually will replay some of my favorites over again. I've played through Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars countless times over the years. Zelda games too.

Metal Gear Solid 50+ times
Metal Gear Solid 2 20+ times
A Link to the Past 40+ times
Super Metroid III 70+ times
i am like this with most amazing games

i know it sounds sad but i get to where i can just run through them in one sitting and i enjoy it. I do have a life even though it appears i don't haha.

so yeah i think i am a re-beater

Back