ask a cop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever had anyone steal a shopping cart?

I really want a shopping cart, there are so many fun things i could do with it!!

PS- This isnt a joke, im completely serious.

spicka said:
Have you ever had anyone steal a shopping cart?

I really want a shopping cart, there are so many fun things i could do with it!!

PS- This isnt a joke, im completely serious.

you know how many homeless people steal shopping carts? trust me in NY, no one cares. only if during the day and you get caught youll probably be chased down by a manager. if you do it at night, they chain them up

hey if you do it, i saw nothing. im not condoning it BUT if you do it, i saw nothing

swanson said:
Have you ever witnessed a murder?

yes i witnessed a fatal gang stabing within my first 2 weeks on the job actually. quite eye opening. we caught the guy thankfully. yet another bloods vs crips fight.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you ever witnessed a murder?

The_Loose_Cannon said:
you know how many homeless people steal shopping carts? trust me in NY, no one cares. only if during the day and you get caught youll probably be chased down by a manager. if you do it at night, they chain them up

hey if you do it, i saw nothing. im not condoning it BUT if you do it, i saw nothing

yes i witnessed a fatal gang stabing within my first 2 weeks on the job actually. quite eye opening. we caught the guy thankfully. yet another bloods vs crips fight.....
LOL thanks :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im gettin me a shoppin cart YAY:p :p :p

spicka said:

i didnt see a thing:hand:

spicka said:

Not sure if they get snow in north carolina, but my former friends (got too wild for me) stole two shopping carts, put snow skis on them and towed them behind two snowmobiles, crashing into eachother and seeing who falls off first.

TLC, you guys get to see any new tech? I subscribe to Popular Science and the main article was all of these sweet police gadgets, like paintballs filled with pepperspray, microwave beams to stop speeding cars, etc...

Brawny said:
Not sure if they get snow in north carolina, but my former friends (got too wild for me) stole two shopping carts, put snow skis on them and towed them behind two snowmobiles, crashing into eachother and seeing who falls off first.

Not where im from (Beach) but i can find something to do similar to that :wink:

FUN!!

"Lambda" Pulsating Truths Core
Net Slum

Brawny said:

TLC, you guys get to see any new tech? I subscribe to Popular Science and the main article was all of these sweet police gadgets, like paintballs filled with pepperspray, microwave beams to stop speeding cars, etc...

why does that seem like so much fun? NOT! alright secretly had i watched it and they were my friends, id be laughing up a storm......not with them but at them for probably cracking their heads open.:sick:

ANYWOOT! we get a few "cool" toys to play with but not as much. those paintball things we dont have and we dont have microwave beams :( unfortunitly we're just not that cool of a department....sigh.

we get belts that actally contain tasers in them. they are primarily for the corrections department BUT we get them when we deal with unruley criminals in custody. basically they wear this belt which sorta looks like a bomb belt actually. its quite large, and at the push of a button if they get phsyical we push the button and it goes off for about 5 seconds as the criminal hits the ground.

we also have flashlights with pepper spray (or OC spray) in them. IE one end is a high beam flashlight and the other end is the OC. pretty neat.

"Delta" Somebodies Forgotten Giant

Do you get to own a specific cop car, or do you just use one from the station place?

swanson said:
Do you get to own a specific cop car, or do you just use one from the station place?

sorta kinda not really. we all share the same squad car during different shifts. IE i may have this certain sector car from 4-12 BUT the morning, afternoon and midnight guys might have it before/after me. so technically it is not my own.

or if someone works overtime and uses the car youre normally assigned, then they get obviously first dibs and then i get assigned to another squad car with my partner.

kinda sucks too since other officers dont really take good care of the RMPs.....:(

surfinrach90 said:
Okay sorry if this has allready been asked but what was your first arrest like? What was it for? How did you feel etc?

no no one asked me that suprisingly. first arrest wasnt anything big so its not an exciting story.

basically it was a DWI gone "wrong". guy didnt want to pull over and after a 10 min "chase" at 55MPH, we later were able to block him off and pull him over. i handcuffed him and processed the arrest. that was it.

it wasnt that thrilling but your adrenaline still runs because the drivers windows were tinted and my bf always told me to be careful because you never know if he has a gun on the other side and i could be shot at. so that was the one thing that was running through my mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay sorry if this has allready been asked but what was your first arrest like? What was it for? How did you feel etc?

i like riding my atv in the street a lot have you ever had to "seize" an off highway vehicle( dirt bikes/ atvs) before and made the person cry, because they lost 5000 dollars.

P.S. that was a stupid question and im sorry, just curious.
thanks. And does DWI stand for driving with ink. just kidding.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back