RivalDestiny

WiiChat Member
Staff member
Dec 15, 2006
Michigan
Wii Online Code
0409-5781-9484-0073
Last edited:
Assassin's Creed for the PSP?! That's bad news in my eyes, or atleast if it repeats Altair Chronicles on the DS. What a terrible game.. We can only hope another game doesn't insult the original. I can definatly see Rock Band and Little Big Planet with some success on the PSP, though.

well littlebigplanet was already announced, unless it was unofficial or somthing, but ive heard that. but rock band... really... on a portable... come on how the hell does that even work?

Portable games suck

I don't know what it is, but it's like they don't even try to make something innovative and just make some crap since it's "Portable"

It's like they think "Well it's not that great" then someone says "But it's good for a portable game right?"

well littlebigplanet was already announced, unless it was unofficial or somthing, but ive heard that. but rock band... really... on a portable... come on how the hell does that even work?

Further details about it have been released. It seems the game will resemble close to what Amplitude was on the PS2.

i meant how is it possible to have rock band, a game based on huge peripherals, on a portable system. i just dont understand it?

I don't see why they're going to put Assassin's Creed on the PSP. Like SSBFreakCK, I know I'm going to be blind after they release it.

Assassin's Creed, Little Big Planet, and Rock Band announced for PSP

You forgot MotorStorm: Arctic Edge for PSP.

(EDIT: didn't see the revision in the first post)

Portable games suck

I don't know what it is, but it's like they don't even try to make something innovative and just make some crap since it's "Portable"

It's like they think "Well it's not that great" then someone says "But it's good for a portable game right?"

LOL. So true.

Last edited:
I don't see why they're going to put Assassin's Creed on the PSP. Like SSBFreakCK, I know I'm going to be blind after they release it.

Looks like someone hasn't played on a PSP before...The graphics on the PSP can easily be compared to that of the PS2.

eww assasins creed for psp?
82(2).gif

Back