Atom Smasher

i dont know about that...but...

Yo mama so big, when she yawns, people yell "BLACK HOLE!"

Brawny said:
Particle accelerators creating a black hole?

i0n, get one in pokemon STAT!
lol id rep ya for that, but cant, lol but yeah i agree, also the whole 'it might create another kind of matter that will envelop the earth and destroy it' lol man these people arnt scientists there movie fans

Since I sense this thread will die soon...i'll hijack it...

ever watch a "science" movie, and laugh out loud in the movie theater because the "science" in it is so retarded?

It's happened to me a lot, especially with all these new comic book movies coming out in the last few years.

America might not know more about science, but they sure do like their jargon.

Brawny said:
Since I sense this thread will die soon...i'll hijack it...

ever watch a "science" movie, and laugh out loud in the movie theater because the "science" in it is so retarded?

It's happened to me a lot, especially with all these new comic book movies coming out in the last few years.

America might not know more about science, but they sure do like their jargon.
lol no not recently, though watchin a few cop movies the other day they were filled with jargon lol, had no idea what the chick was on about but if i had to guess id say it ment her potatoes were boiling over..

'Im going to do the same thing i do everyday Pinky...TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!'
NARF!

I live relatively close to the Fermilab accelerator. If the world is going to end, I will be one of the first to know. Or, not know. Depends on how dramatically they end the world.

Black hole + earth = Death
goody deathcomes but once a life time

meh, hte bbc are only reporting on what the scientists think, it's a load of rubbish really, theres a fair few of these in the world, and i havn't see a black whole yet.. wait u can't see them lol!!

You wont see a black hole

Black holes suck

Back