Anyone believe in the supernatural...?

I think that it is basically the fear of fear.

If you were to stay in a castle for the night and get £1 million, you'd do it, and it'd be fine, unless you're some psycho schizophrenic. But, if you were told it was haunted, it's the only thing you are left to think of because your mind is your only company. So, it creates more.

Frogger said:
I think that it is basically the fear of fear.

If you were to stay in a castle for the night and get £1 million, you'd do it, and it'd be fine, unless you're some psycho schizophrenic. But, if you were told it was haunted, it's the only thing you are left to think of because your mind is your only company. So, it creates more.

:yesnod: cha!

Bow to the smarty!!!!!! :worship:

Star Striker said:
There have been quite a few sightings of a man standing at the bottom of a road near me by members of my family and others.

The mind can trick you, maybe it was just a passer by. You know there are lots of men in the world, and they're most likely to walk on streets. I have never met anyone who has seen a ghost to that extent, meaning the full body thing. I'd actually quite like to see one, touch one, as a matter of fact. None of your family members have had the urge to investigate this man standing there?

Yeah! Try punching him or... maybe just saying hi and uhhh.... shaking hands?

Thats what you "humans" do right?

Monsteroids said:
Yeah! Try punching him or... maybe just saying hi and uhhh.... shaking hands?

Thats what you "humans" do right?

I believe so, this shaking hands business... Or maybe you could just chuck something at him, but if he's real don't blame me for the lawsuit.

o_0.....i got shoot by a spirit gun :lol: jk

........ u cant shake their hands, they're ghosts

wario2ooo said:
o_0.....i got shoot by a spirit gun :lol: jk

........ u cant shake their hands, they're ghosts

If they rearrange their spirit to a human form then I don't see why they couldn;t, I mean, it would prove their true existance rather having to have Most Haunted do it for them by having their camera crew make some rattling noises.

And you have obviously never watched the movie Ghost. :lol:

ghost?........nope......some movies are just made up.....

o0o0o0o poltergiest.....they can move stuff.....go hit by a handkerchief....really

Frogger said:
The mind can trick you, maybe it was just a passer by. You know there are lots of men in the world, and they're most likely to walk on streets. I have never met anyone who has seen a ghost to that extent, meaning the full body thing. I'd actually quite like to see one, touch one, as a matter of fact. None of your family members have had the urge to investigate this man standing there?

They have all turned away for a second and when they turned back the man was gone. Pretty hard to dissapear on a straight road surrounded by empty fields.

Star Striker said:
They have all turned away for a second and when they turned back the man was gone. Pretty hard to dissapear on a straight road surrounded by empty fields.

Nex time try staring him down, shake his hand, hell punch him!

What you just stated really sounds like your mind is just fooling you.

Star Striker said:

...You have plant life, don't you? Like, I don't know... Bushes.

It's probably just a trick of the mind, when one of your family members said they saw it, it stayed in everyone else's mind and they also wanted to see it. It was like when I was little and I used to play with dolls (yes, it was Barbie, go away) and I wanted them to be real, every so often I'd have thought they'd wink at me, but, no, that's what I wanted to happen. Now I'm sure if Barbie's were real it would not be as amusing as Toy Soldiers, or whatever it was called.

Back