Anyone believe in the supernatural...?

I have had an experience of this matter once before (Note that i love this Subject, I believe in them and i believe in Many MANY supernatural Stuff) Ok well i was young and at school, and it was the last day of school before Christmas vacation, so everyone when to the Gym to watch a movie, which was A goofy movie, lol anyways there was a Christmas tree in the corner next to Large TV that we watch the movie from. Anyways, all of a sudden in the most quiet part of the Movie, the Tree violently fell down as if someone would had literally crashed a car threw it and mad it fly, so naturally the christmas Balls and stuff were on the ground, and one of the Ball rolled to me and my Friend, My friend picked it up and we looked at it, and i can't explained what we saw in a better way then this, We saw a Demon in the Christmas Ball, either a Demon or Satan, my friend says it was the devil's Face.

When i was just a little older but still very Young, i was living in this old house, the house was i think 150 years old at the time, anyways as we were living in it, often at Nights in the halls next to my room i would hear foot steps walking back and forth, i was always to afraid of going to check what it was so i just tried my best to make a sound, because i my head i was thinking, "I can't let this Spirit know i'm here or he'll come see who's in the room" of course i was just a child. Anyways this night i heard the foot steps, but not only that but my Door was wide open, and a figure walked infront of my Door into the next room...I was Terrified at that point, that i got out of bed and Ran to my Parents bed Room, every night in that house i had to sleep with my mom, i had no choice i was to afraid of sleeping alone, so i kept sleeping with my mom until i moved in this house now, even at 12 i was still to terrified to sleep alone...

Did you just see footsteps or did you see a shadow because if you only heard footsteps you could have planed foil of sort on the ground and told your parents to not touch it and then wait to see if something came by and hear if it touches it.

Demon Slayer said:
I have had an experience of this matter once before (Note that i love this Subject, I believe in them and i believe in Many MANY supernatural Stuff) Ok well i was young and at school, and it was the last day of school before Christmas vacation, so everyone when to the Gym to watch a movie, which was A goofy movie, lol anyways there was a Christmas tree in the corner next to Large TV that we watch the movie from. Anyways, all of a sudden in the most quiet part of the Movie, the Tree violently fell down as if someone would had literally crashed a car threw it and mad it fly, so naturally the christmas Balls and stuff were on the ground, and one of the Ball rolled to me and my Friend, My friend picked it up and we looked at it, and i can't explained what we saw in a better way then this, We saw a Demon in the Christmas Ball, either a Demon or Satan, my friend says it was the devil's Face.

When i was just a little older but still very Young, i was living in this old house, the house was i think 150 years old at the time, anyways as we were living in it, often at Nights in the halls next to my room i would hear foot steps walking back and forth, i was always to afraid of going to check what it was so i just tried my best to make a sound, because i my head i was thinking, "I can't let this Spirit know i'm here or he'll come see who's in the room" of course i was just a child. Anyways this night i heard the foot steps, but not only that but my Door was wide open, and a figure walked infront of my Door into the next room...I was Terrified at that point, that i got out of bed and Ran to my Parents bed Room, every night in that house i had to sleep with my mom, i had no choice i was to afraid of sleeping alone, so i kept sleeping with my mom until i moved in this house now, even at 12 i was still to terrified to sleep alone...

I'd put that down to dementia, chief.

Sometimes its not always dementia, spirits in my opinion can exist but to a limit.

laderer5 said:
Did you just see footsteps or did you see a shadow because if you only heard footsteps you could have planed foil of sort on the ground and told your parents to not touch it and then wait to see if something came by and hear if it touches it.
i was to Young and afraid to do that, i was 8 at the time or 9, but yeah, and first i heard the Footstep, but then one time i saw a figure walk pass my room, it was a figure of a man, but it was also dark to see...all i know is that it was clear enough to actually see something pass that had a human form..and i know it was not one of my parents because i told you i ran into my parents room and both my parents were there

Darth_Zant said:
Definitely believe in the super natural. I have had several first hand experiences to support the existence of ghosts and the like. So has my wife, we've experienced things both together and seperately so I have no doubt.

It's amazing what our minds will make us think we see when we really want to.

People believe in the supernatural because they want there to be more to the boring ass world.

Nothing more.

I remember i was in Greece last summer visiting my grandma at her house in the mountains. Place is pretty old... if i had to guess, probably more then 70 years. Anyways, i was just sleeping at the top floor and all of a sudden the phone in our room starts dialing a number, i was like wtf. It was one of those old ones... You know, the ones with the spinning wheel (don't know what there called...).

But i seriously doubt it was a ghost though...

thats messed up pretty sure it wasnt just someone using the phone? Or you where dreaming?

No, im pretty sure i was awake.

It was like 5 in the morning... i just got home trying to go to sleep, and it started dialing. The phone was probably messed up...

Last edited:
Nothing supernatural has ever been proven (ghosts, psychics, etc.)

In fact, there's a million dollars waiting for you if you can prove it.
www.randi.org

Back