Anyone believe in the supernatural...?

Skippy said:
Nothing supernatural has ever been proven (ghosts, psychics, etc.)

In fact, there's a million dollars waiting for you if you can prove it.
www.randi.org

Randi has been waiting for a long time to give that million dollars away. I wish I could scrounge up a million dollars to do that. Such an easy way to prove the inexistence of something.

i believe that their is something in my house that cannot be explained. when we first moved into this house, me and my sisters always had this weird feeling that someone was watching us. after a while we started hearing things like footsteps and voices. we also saw figures walking around or some dark shadow hovering over our beds at night. it stopped for a while untill about 5 years ago when i was sleeping, i heard a VERY loud and frantic scratching coming from under my beds headboard. it could have been a mouse or something yea but it just seemed to loud to be small mouse claws. the scratching still happens from time to time. also when ever i walk past my bathroom i always see someone sitting in the tub. its only when im not paying attention though. when i see it, it always disappears when i go back to check. i also have a feeling that a young girl (like around 8 or 9 years old) is standing at the bottom of the stairs in my basement.

Not too long ago (2 years maybe) my grandma bought an old run down house to fix up. well me and my friends went to help fix it up with my uncle. we were cutting some boards around 1AM when i heard a little girl say "Hi." it was VERY distinct but i wasnt going to mention it to anyone at first until my friend said "did anyone hear a little girl say "hi?" EVERYONE (all 6 of us) said we heard it. none of the neighbors have kids (well, little kids) so it couldnt of been a kid from across the street or anything like that. after that my uncle said since he started working on the house he has seen and heard TONS of things. for instance he said he saw a man in a trench coat walk into the front door into the kitchen and when he went to see who it was, no one was their. so do i believe in ghosts? yes because of many first hand experiences

Yeah, I've had some pretty weird experiences as well.
One was in my house, my room was in the basement, and I turned over in my bed and looked in the doorway and saw something quickly walk past my room, and then saw it walk back towards the wall. Another time was when I was over at my friends house, I knew the lady that lived there before, she died just about a year or so before my friend moved in. Anyways, I was sleeping over there one night, and just before I was going to bed, I swear I saw her looking at me from in the living room, I turned away quickly and then looked back and she was gone. I've heard other things from friends and have heard voices a few times, so yes I believe in the supernatural.

Mitch2025 said:
i believe that their is something in my house that cannot be explained. when we first moved into this house, me and my sisters always had this weird feeling that someone was watching us. after a while we started hearing things like footsteps and voices. we also saw figures walking around or some dark shadow hovering over our beds at night. it stopped for a while untill about 5 years ago when i was sleeping, i heard a VERY loud and frantic scratching coming from under my beds headboard. it could have been a mouse or something yea but it just seemed to loud to be small mouse claws. the scratching still happens from time to time. also when ever i walk past my bathroom i always see someone sitting in the tub. its only when im not paying attention though. when i see it, it always disappears when i go back to check. i also have a feeling that a young girl (like around 8 or 9 years old) is standing at the bottom of the stairs in my basement.

Not too long ago (2 years maybe) my grandma bought an old run down house to fix up. well me and my friends went to help fix it up with my uncle. we were cutting some boards around 1AM when i heard a little girl say "Hi." it was VERY distinct but i wasnt going to mention it to anyone at first until my friend said "did anyone hear a little girl say "hi?" EVERYONE (all 6 of us) said we heard it. none of the neighbors have kids (well, little kids) so it couldnt of been a kid from across the street or anything like that. after that my uncle said since he started working on the house he has seen and heard TONS of things. for instance he said he saw a man in a trench coat walk into the front door into the kitchen and when he went to see who it was, no one was their. so do i believe in ghosts? yes because of many first hand experiences
Awesome!!! i love a good Ghost experience story

This one time I was driving and I got into an accident and was knocked unconscious. When I woke up my daughter was missing so I had to go into this small town to find her, but I realize the bridge we took to get into the town was destroyed, so there was no way out.

Oh wait never mind, that was Silent Hill.

not funny wiizor, hmm at night i always hear little clinks from inside my vent, nince i was litte, ive never rlly been scared of it though. Also i have no clue wtf this is but when i open my bedroom door, I hear a scrathing noise that lasts for aboot 3 seconds, even after the door is open, that started aboot 2 months ago.

Ahhh, let's time travel everyone.

So, 1994. I was 3 years old and on holiday with my mum, my nan and my sister in a little place called Banbury. We were visiting my cousin, she had to go to a relative's house one time, she had all interesting brickabrack so my nan decided to take me along too. There had been an old woman in this house a long time ago who hated children and elderly people, which is kind of odd disliking your peers. But, anyway, I wasn't aware of this so I wandered off and walked up the stairs, then my mum came rushing to my rescue having me being pushed down the stairs. I claimed I'd been pushed down the stairs by an old lady. The owner of the house eventually told my mum this story, but my mum told me when I was about ten years old.

But it doesn't matter anyway because I don't remember it anyway.

i believe in the naturally super

i'm living proof of that

Mr Resi pointed out that the following joke was lame, and then states an even more ridiculous joke:

I remember my ghost experence like it was aboot to happen in a wavy flashback.

Wow that was an awesome flashback!

Hypocrisy is beautiful.

God this thread sucks! lol. Why the hell did I start it? I love reading about the supernatural but hate discussing it - because people always state that they have "seen an appartition in my bedroom" - or "we saw a ghost at school/work". :lol: :rolleyes:

well, psychics, NO. i think they are fake. but.......when you talk about GHOST or the SUPERNATURAL, i hide under my covers. i definately believe in GHOST and stuff like that. ive had first hand experince

i used to live in some apartments that were built ontop of a cemetary. the tombstones were moved, but not the coffins. so, one night, while asleep, i woke up to someone calling my name. at first, i thought it was jus my mother, but when i opened my eyes, there was this figure with a skull for a head. at first i was paralyzed cause i didnt know what to do. then out of nowhere, he started screaming at me and i shut my eyes and pulled my sheets over my head. by the time i looked back, he was gone.

thats not my only experience. till this day, i have nightmares, dreams of dying. ghost following me. even right now as i type this, i feel as if someone is watching me. GHOST have been a big part in my life. they wont leave me alone. ive had to go to priest to bless me, but they wont leave me.

i dont know if anyone has ever experienced this but when you wake up from a nightmare, and your terryfied, you cant move, talk or nothing at all. its like im paralyzed. i cant talk at all, i cant move. NOTHING!!! has anyone ever had this? people say that happens when a ghost is ontop of you.

so, to shorten this answer............. do i believe in the ghost and supernatural?? YES!!

Back