Attention All Mohh2 Online Gamers

To tell you the truth its possible but no one will want to play a game with you because your connection will be so weak they will not accept your games if you want to play games online i suggest you get a faster connection if you don't have cable or dsl in your area try getting verizon wireless internet or satellite internet both of which are a bit expensive unfortunately :( if you can get cable or dsl you can useualy get it pretty cheaply under $45 a month and if its a company that offers other services like tv and phone you can get a bundle for like $100 a month for all three useualy

Heres recommended server

And heres a good across the US test. The 100mi. away servers aren't going to test much in the sense of true internet performance unless you can connect to a server that local to you. I don't know where the MOH:H2 servers are located or what the addy is for them. If we had that info that would be sweet, and then we could ping the actual server.

I know it shows good, but that is tested from my comp directly connected to the router, and not my Wii that is wireless.

Back