Aussie WiFi night

Ok first of HOLYMAGRAGADGASHGSDHTRH we actually had a wifi night that worked out pretty good, lots of interesting things happened (GRUDGE MATCH WOOOOO) and overall just a lot of fun. The torunamnet Sam posted up didn't happen because well he didn't show up so Deity took over as Official and well it went pretty well with his new tournament even though it didn't go all to plan. So here are the Reuslts:

Tournamnet Winners: Tim and Reefer (Tied for first)
wifi1stpa2.png

Tournamnet Non-Winners: Deity, nkbswe5, Eagle, Stuzz
wifi2ndaj9.png

Grudge Match, Tim vs nkbswe5 Winner: Tim and nkbswe5 (Tied for first)

So thanks everyone for coming along (even you Oceanic even if it was for a second or two) and hope you enjoyed the night it was a lot of fun and all that and hopefully Sam might be at the next one :lol: So Deity signing out

Next Grudge match cannot have rainbow road! :hand: Thats a horrible level, I cant beleive Tims so good at it...

RR is the absolute greatest track on that game.

I cant believe you all think it sucks

and everybody else gets to pick their favourite tracks so why cant I?

and wtf in the final reefer got to choose every track for all 8 races we had
i dont know how he did it *cough* cheats *cough*

Sorry, I meant we cant play Rainbow Road twice, once is fair enough. I just dont like it cause im horrible at it :D I always pick Random, I dont have a favorite

CHICKEN POX!!!! :lol:

Don't ask about the above statment, anyhoo I kinda kicked arse but I'm making a new one up this one will be for everyone who was there to use if they want to. It's going to say.

Well, I did the Calculus test today and am looking to get about 80% so I can say it was still worth while doing the wi-fi night :thumbsup:! It was fun, and am looking forward to winning the next one......

nkbswe5 said:
lol nope mine is the greatest (actually it isn't even started yet)
Neither is mine :lol: I'll probabbly have it odne by the next WiFi night

Back