Aussie WiFi night

This thread will be quiet for a while I guess.... I have Exams and Work Experiance coming up so I am studying a lot and what not so I don't have much time on my hands to play games at the moment :( and I just got Diamond too....

i might be unemployed for a while after next week so ill be on here a fair bit maybe cos ill have a fair bit of spare time..lol
good luck with ur exams deity and what you doing for work experience?
how u finding diamond? im getting pearl on the 21st wen it comes to us

I just have nothing to say... this is a WiFi board and obvously im not the one organizing things...SAM!

nkbswe5 said:
I just have nothing to say... this is a WiFi board and obvously im not the one organizing things...SAM!
Well I don't think there'll be one for a while now I mean it took us long enough to plan and excute a succesful first WiFi night...imagine how long it'll be till the second one :shocked:

Yeah a turnout is most offtened required foir a succesful WiFi night and atm I'm to tired to do anything that will require thinking

Oh do tell about your mystery peripheral. Sorry I didn't make it to the WiFi night I was busy with mothers day and some unexpected stuff turned up not fun at all! I've posted heaps in here but for some reason none of my posts post!

:lol: well after nkbswe5 sent me a SUPER PM (two times as good as a normal one) I googled the thing he sent and I've come up with a couple of answers of what I might get. It doesn't really have a name its sort of a description more than a name so I dunno. I know cannon posted something with a name though so I'll wait for an answer from him

im_a_super_smash_bro said:
(expelled for drug use :lol: :prrr:)
I remeber when you mentioned something about that at the start of the Aussie Wii thread.

Anyhoo I've got a pokemon frined code now I'll post it up later as for now I'm going :D

anyone up for a mario kart race this weekend? or even diddy kong racing or whateva u can do on tenchu dark secret wifi? (never gone wifi on that game, or played it this year)

Back