Aussie WiFi night

Was there any particular time you had in mind, we're both from Perth so it should be easy to get a time ready :) .

Well definately not much activity in this thread now.. lol

Anyway Reefer and I will be racing at 3:30 pm tomorrow (Friday) thats 5:30 Sydney and Melbourne time. Everyone is welcome to come and race as well if they desire, just be on gabbly at around the time specified. Hope some of you can come, I would hate for Reefer to come last in every race because there were only two participants ;) !

deity_link said:
:lol: well after nkbswe5 sent me a SUPER PM (two times as good as a normal one) I googled the thing he sent and I've come up with a couple of answers of what I might get. It doesn't really have a name its sort of a description more than a name so I dunno. I know cannon posted something with a name though so I'll wait for an answer from him
Hey i havent been on here for a while as i had heaps of stuff going on. I will help you out in anyway i can, But just a question what did i post that your refering to lol

Eagles said:
Well definately not much activity in this thread now.. lol

Anyway Reefer and I will be racing at 3:30 pm tomorrow (Friday) thats 5:30 Sydney and Melbourne time. Everyone is welcome to come and race as well if they desire, just be on gabbly at around the time specified. Hope some of you can come, I would hate for Reefer to come last in every race because there were only two participants ;) !

lol
sorry i missed it
got held up at work and on that lovely freeway of ours

m7ticalm yay!!! :D (It must be getting anoying every time I see you post I say yay :lol:)

Anyhoo June 7 is fast aproaching and the first Wii Wifi titles is almost out so I might stat up the Aussie Wifi Night Wii edition thread (well it'll be more of a tournament). Actually how many people actually are planning on getting/ have preorder/or already have :shocked: Mario Strikers Charged?

I'm definately going to get it, I am going up North with my school to check out what Chemical Engineers do (As I'm in year 12 and have to decide which uni course I want to do). So after that trip I'll get the game, I come back on the 11th or 12th I can't remember. But yeah I'll get it one of those days, and I'll definately be up for the Wii-Wi-Fi night ;) . Oh yeah changed my avatar from Link to my Clownfish! (Though this has no relevance to anything).

Ok so 1 for the Wii Wifi Night I want at least 3 people to say yes before I make a thread? Ok? Good....:D

Hello! Sorry, I'm a late comer to this thread. I'm sorry. But would it be alright if I join this awesome team of Aussie DSers.....Yeah, if so, would you be able to give me a jist on what's happening, as I would read it but I got the worst damn headache. I read the first 2 pages and I just find you the best kinds of people. Yeah so if you would be able to give me a heads up on what's going on I'd appreciate it very much so. Also, not sure about Mario Strikers Charged, might have to look at a few more thing before deciding.

Hey gpoleweski, how are ya? Anyhoo this is the thread for the WiFi night and well nothingss really happening at the mo. Head over to the Aussie Thread here,that's where all the aussie stuff goes on ....aswell as alot of gibberish, nkbswe5 avatar talk and whatnot :lol:.

Back