Australia gets everything so late

jabitinya

WiiChat Member
Nov 26, 2007
why does australia get every thing so late :( i mean i can understand that the translateing from jap to english is prolly wat takes a while to release in america (cause japan and usa both use ntsc) but does reformating the disc from ntsc to pal then sending them to aus take that long!! take ssbb for instance released in jap january released in usa in march and now we aussies gotta wait till june!! it suks

gpoleweski said:
Aussies report to the Wii in Australia thread! Because Aussies are awesome! And the UK gets it the same time we do too so settle down...and we'll get Mario Kart Wii soon and before the US so Shhh
woops ive only been on here a couple times...... so am i posting in a u.k forum

jabitinya said:
why does australia get every thing so late :(
chinup, jabtinya! australia is one country that gets to see the first beautiful sunrise each day! :)
dateln.gif

I heard a while back that the trouble is in our TVs. Well...your TVs. American TVs are a certain configuration, and UK and I assume AU TVs are like completely different so something has to be done to the game which takes forever, hence all the waiting you europeans/aussies do. Sorry. I feel bad for you guys.

what do you expect when you live in the corner of the earth away from everyone else

people forget about you

look at the bright side, atleast you guys got a world release for halo 3

Back