Australia gets everything so late

We (New Zealand) still havent got No More Heroes. Or Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity (Don't care about that but still). Pro Evo 2008 And, MX Vs ATV Untamed (Don't care about that).

And we are like Closer to the IDL than Australia by Three Hours.

I don't really care much for Brawl (*Holds up Flaming Shield*) but June seems pretty far away for such a Hyped up Game (That Must Deliver according to Reviews, Reader Reviews etc.)

zapasant93 said:
what do you expect when you live in the corner of the earth away from everyone else

people forget about you

MUST... RESTRAIN... SELF... FROM... FLAMING... It would be so easy... you live in Canada.

Okay, I can take the high road.

Australia always get things late :\... Get used to it. To be fair though, we get things around the same time as Europe, so we're not really alone. Some things are released here first... but very few.

hi guys dont know if iam in the wrong forum but i need help with wiimote on ppjoy and glovepie
somebody plzz thanks my friend

Zubayr...We still haven't gotten those things so I don't know what you're getting at by that...and...Are you trying to sound superior by saying that you're ahead of Sydney time by TWO!! (EDST...Or whatever)? hours?

And to the noob, make sense...it makes it easier to help and yes you are in the wrong forum and you are a noob and why are there so many of them lately?

Yes, we get everything late.
Atleast import options are coming up, especially with the FreeLoader.
BTW.... we are closer to Japan than America, so it kinda sucks we get stuff from Nintendo AFTER America....

Back