nkbswe5 said:
No idea what to think now, It kinda makes me imagine you as 1 13-17yr old Zelda obsessor :D good stuff. Or should I believe you really ARE a black hoodie...

Futurama...

lol 24 year old with skate/punk clothing inclinations (In a trendy/fashion way). My GF shrunk that damn hoodie the other day. Still fits (barely).
Only Zelda items I own are That hoodie and twilight princess lol. Its an "ocarina of time" hoodie. - Just liked it.
:lol:

*edit*
Also futurama could very well be my all time fave tv show...

I like it too, but Im year 12 so I probably dont wanna go around in Zelda clothing... oh and I think your avatar also gives the 'desingner' feel if you didnt know its a zelda logo

nkbswe5 said:
I like it too, but Im year 12 so I probably dont wanna go around in Zelda clothing... oh and I think your avatar also gives the 'desingner' feel if you didnt know its a zelda logo

When you leave school you will be able to embrace all the crazy stuff you like and its cool - provided you don't overdo it. :thumbsup:

I wish...Uni...Blah...

ON TOPIC! NOW!

Le quote: I like to think of people as "actually being their avatars". For instance I prefere to believe that Prinny is "actually" an internet evil penguin person.

Hmm, suits my avatar well. Its very manly and toast.

lol, loving the bumps riviet :thumbsup:

hm....a girl

who's cute, yet decently innocent......:scared:
and the sig says that innocent person has a crazy side.

lol, which is opposite..ima gonna change it now.

some crazy pot-head with too much time on his hands. :p

I have avatars and signatures turned off. I find graphic signatures to be annoying. Simple text ones are fine.

Brawny said:
lol, which is opposite..ima gonna change it now.

some crazy pot-head with too much time on his hands. :p

Hahaha im hard at work right now! :p

lol seriously i am i swear

Don't look emo to me.

I'd have to say
a lax person.

lol....taills..... Seem a little depressed? and the avy is hawt. Hope it doesn't come to bite me when I sees it.

sorry, any other angle, but you seem a bit emo. strictly by avatar.

no zelda or pink floyd in scotland?

I guess the rainbow is a bit gay if you've never seen dark side of the moon.

really random kid. black. A little on the metro side.

Back