Average age for a person to...

Yeah, it's university, after all, our government funds us so that nearly everyone gets one.

I think it depends on your situation really, I got mine not long after my 15th birthday.

I had a pc at home but it was rather crappy and VERY slow, so I asked my mum for a new one but she wouldn't pay for one. But on my 15th birthday I could access this savings account she did for me since I was born, so she said I could use some money from in there to get myself a laptop or pc.

Well because my parents are divorced and live about an hour away from each other I end up traveling quite a bit, so I thought I'd get a laptop to use up my fathers too :)

Quite cool actually, I could only take out £100 a day, so it was the week I was doing work experience and I went to the bank after work every day and took out £100, on the Saturday I went to buy it and the dud asked how I was paying an I was like :thumbsup: cash and he was like 'woah really, lemmie see!' ...lol

I would say when your around the age of 17/18 only because you don't really need one when your in high school.

Back