Bad Miyamoto..you should use your wii strap!!!!

Insane Gamer Kitty said:
I usually don't wear mine all that often when I play Wii (I normally play Zelda: Link to the past on VC using my game cube controller) but I do use it when my fiance, Extra Life Mushroom is there since it's his Wii and he tells me to put it on ^^;;

Yes love. I don't like when beat me with the wii-mote. And also if you were to break our wii I'm sure you'd be just as upset as I would. It sunds corny but it's better to be safe than sorry

Extra Life Mushroom said:
Yes love. I don't like when beat me with the wii-mote. And also if you were to break our wii I'm sure you'd be just as upset as I would. It sunds corny but it's better to be safe than sorry

Well, you know I love the Wii and I would never do anything to break it. (I fixed the little door on it that broke off when it fell out of your backpack, BTW)

*thinks* As soon as my mom gets through with the DVD player on the big Tv, I'm gonna go play some Zelda. ^-^ I LOVE Virtual Console.

Insane Gamer Kitty said:
Well, you know I love the Wii and I would never do anything to break it. (I fixed the little door on it that broke off when it fell out of your backpack, BTW)

*thinks* As soon as my mom gets through with the DVD player on the big Tv, I'm gonna go play some Zelda. ^-^ I LOVE Virtual Console.

>.>...yeah that's right. rub it in why doncha? *grumble grumble* I want my wii back <.< ...I must beat Link to the Past before you. :p

Bryan_ said:
I never wear the wrist strap anymore. I make everyone else wear it though.
Same here, I usually don't use the strap because it's a pain to take on and off, and if I throw it into my LCD HDTV, then i'm a little too into the game, then I would need to tell myself to take a break

On the other hand, my friend that I see the most often (and uses the Wii more than my other friends) dosen't know his own strength, so if I didn't tell him to wear the strap, breaking my television? He could break a cinderblock wall with it if he wasn't careful

The strap is only because they know some games would be immposible without it and he isn't holding the nunchuck at all it's called the two easy steps to breaking a TV
1. Get a Wii and set it up
2. Play with no wrist strap and don't hold the nunchuck hold the cord and swing it like a Nunchuck

Back