Band name =\

tloztw

SLAUGHTER THE TRENDS
Jan 4, 2008
Cali
Wii Online Code
8872-9897-2756-7507
Lately me and my friends have been trying to get a band together and a long story short, we can't come up with a name. Yes were all into rock. Any suggestions?
So far i'm lead guitarist and we already have bass, drums and vocals..

Hmm how about The Blue Meter. And if you guys make it big with the name, you could maybe give me some credit you know? :wink:

ahh its always hard to decide.. one of us comes up with something then one disagrees.. hopefully someone will come up with something we'll all like, or at least most of us..
surfinrach, i will steal your jar of dirt..

What type of rock

You need a name thats funny for a while and then becomes kinda funny
Go away
Buy this
I forget

Oh by the way tloztw, what kind of rock? Like screamo Alexisonfire style, or new age Seether style, or Classic rock?

tloztw said:
ahh its always hard to decide.. one of us comes up with something then one disagrees.. hopefully someone will come up with something we'll all like, or at least most of us..
surfinrach, i will steal your jar of dirt..

Pfffft, we'll just see about that :wink:

hmm.. well we're trying not to get into screamo, but its not light rock either, its kind of hard to categorize since i've only wrote a handful of things..

some of us came up with a few names like-
-beyond redemption ( too wussy though)
-deteriorating society (sounded too emo)
-blood intoxication (havent talked about that one yet)
-fallen reality (havent talked about it either)

any of these particularly alright in anyones opinion?

Floydd said:
Fallen Reality sounds good. Blood Intoxication sounds a bit along the harder rock lines.
didnt get to talk about those cuz i got kicked out of my 3rd period class lol so i wasnt sure..

Go for Fallen Reality. I think I know what kind of rock you're aiming for. Not screamo or soft rock? Something like Three Days Grace? If it's anything like that, Fallen Reality is good.

How serious are you and you're friends making this band?

pretty serious, might replace our singer tho, i've been writing some stuff and just playing it in front of them over and over as they tell me what to change until we get something small and good.. lol i think i'll discuss those names then tomorrow with them

Back