Battalion Wars II got a 7.5. . . .

Will wait for the Wiicast Dude, since he's a real gamer after all. Still, I don't care so much, anyways xD . I'll wait for a couple of Reviews and then decide which one seems to be the nearest to truth.

Yeah I agree, even though I do check out some stuff on gamespot, they are unbelievably pro-xbox 360 and anti-wii. When there is a game coming out on all platforms they always leave out the wii when they are talking about it, like a few weeks ago in the EA special of on the spot, he left out the wii version of nfs pro street... little mug!

I'm going to wait for some more reviews, find the average then see how well Battalion Wars II is really scoring. I've already pre-ordered the game so there's no going back there. I hope the game turns out as good as people are hoping it will be. This score is not promising though.

Well 7.5 isnt that low well maybe its just me but I like most games that get low scores. At least comparing it to school is a passing grade :D

Yeah I personally like IGN since they seem to give a fair review of games. Gamespot gives very low scores and they seem to be biased towards 360.
I would like to know what was said about BWII in this 7.5 review.
I personally do not like the 'number ratings' and would rather read a nice plus and minus review.

Review doesn't phase me really.
I still think the game looks very nice, and will still be picking this one up.

Back