Becoming extremely disgusted

Maximo

Wii Fanatic
Dec 31, 2006
Mckeesport,PA
Wii Online Code
0558-5461-4916-6731
I ordered Dragon Blade off of EBgames.com the day it came out (9/25) ,and their whole thing is "usually ships in 24 hours" well before the merger my items would be processed same day ,or at least the earliest next day (use to order from them a lot) well then since the merger items i order seem to have taken longer to get shipped ,and even when buying the more expensive shipping they still take awhile to arrive i remember ordering something with 2 day air ,and it taking 4 days to get here. Anywho, i ordered Dragon Blade on the 25th ,and its now going on the 29th in which my order status is still sitting at "usually ships in 24 hours" this is well over 24 hours now. What the heck is the hold up with them.

Most of you would say then go get it from the actual store the problem is i don't drive ,and the nearest one is about 45 minutes away. The Wal*Mart near me never gets anything on the release date ,or anywhere near it (heck they still don't have Driver for Wii). This is so frustrating has anyone else had a problem ordering from them lately.

im talking a couple years ago before they changed names when they were separate stores

Good thing they haven't gotten driver in yet. Save your money and don't buy that game. Definately not worth the buy. I got halfway through and took it back. Traded it in for My Sims, which is a much better game.

There's a place I used to order my stuff from that claims to have the stuff arrived within 24 hours - but it usually takes them almost a week! :wtf:

Perhaps they should try and hire some more people :lol:

Waiting three to four days really isn't that long.. However if you are concerned about your order you could always just contact the EB Games you ordered it from and ask them as to when you should expect it to be shipped to you

3 or 4 days after its been processed isnt long but 3 or 4 days a no sign of progress at all is pathetic compared to the service i use to get from them before. Hell my last order from Wal*Mart (Metroid Prime 3) was alot quicker than this.

EBGames/GameStop sucks, and you pay more for the games. It is better to get then at Walmart or Costco

The walmart near me never has stuff on its release date it sometimes doesn't get it for several months sometimes...hell theres a slew of DS games that have never seen the light of day at my walmart (brothers in arms, death jr, and etc)

I dont have a Costco near me

Back