Bertie Botts Every Flavored Beans

ninnie x

AKA nintendoxxx1
Oct 20, 2006
The Nearest Dumster to your house...
Wii Online Code
5457-8878-2124-2087
Bernie-Botts-Collector-Bags.jpg

Has anyone ever had these but me? There's a bunch of wierd flavors like soap, booger, and vomit (check out the flavor guide below) You can get the usually at a Shaws or something.

Flavor guide

beans.jpg

Note: There are many different flavor collections than this

no..... i've only heard them on Harry Potter...... Where can you get them?

wow are you serious...these have been around since like the first movie. they are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo old.

yeah, these are pretty old. I found some a long time ago for like 75% off at Walgreens, so decided to pick up a bag. I think I ate a bacon one and it was disgusting. I can't imagine how bad vomit or earwax is.

A couple of days later was my 7 year old cousins birthday party. The backyard had about 6 tables set up with candy dishes containing those weird candy mint things and some kind of trail mix.

I ended up bringing the jelly beans with me, and emptied one of the mint containers and pouring the jelly beans in. While the kids were off playing ninja turtles or whatever, I switched the kid's tables mint dish with the tainted jelly bean dish.

Kids would run over and grab a jelly bean, eat it, make an awful face, get a drink, then eat another one. All the jelly beans were eaten throughout the day, and made the birthday party much more entertaining for me.

Yeah I've had these, but I always try to compare the bean's color with the chart they give you to see what flavor it is..but it never works..

Well i've reading your comments and most of you are from America so can you get them in the UK?

EWWW I hate them me and my sister and cousin used to have contests of who could eat the most without spitting them out. I got bacon flavor and almost puked. Never again will I eat them, but they are fun to trick people with :smilewinkgrin:

Yeah I bought them in the US last week. They are actually the most disgusting candies I've ever tasted. Bacon FTL

Sovieto said:
wow are you serious...these have been around since like the first movie. they are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo old.
What he said. I had them when I was like.. 10 :|

Back