Best Carry Bag for my Wii?

direwolf41 said:
I was going to go with the messenger bag but think I'll hold out for this:
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5334343

I like the look and protection of aluminum. Also has snug compartments for each item so there's no sliding around or getting smashed. Here's another pic of it:
B000IZK3RW.01-A2R0FX412W1BDT._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V50248045_.jpg

looks alot like the case me and my bro had for our gba sps. same company.

CabanaManDan said:
I picked up this G-Pak Wii Travel Case & Organizer a few weeks ago....

2150o1.jpg

I got a black one and I love it! I'm always taking my Wii with me. It holds many games and the accessories, its pretty sturdy and the best thing is you can just hook it up through the back, and play through the case. I highly recommend this for anyone who likes to show their Wii off around town.

A++

i like this carrying case a lot, nice find.

Is that this one?

B000IOIXW0.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V35558362_.jpg

Someone bought it for me as a gift. I like it. It works pretty good. I don't like having the CD's out of the cases though.

What is nice, is that you don't have to take it out to play it.

Their are two reasons I didn't get the G-Pak travel case and got the Intec aluminum one instead. First, the G-pak's platform where the Wii sits is supposedly not that strong and if you push down on it, it sinks, it could have been made with much stonger material or better supported. And second, I really don't like the bottom compartment because its just a big open space where you jam in all of your stuff. All of the power cords, sensor bar and controllers are banging around in there and could more easily get damaged. The Intec case has specific compartments for each item and prevents them knocking against each other when you carry the case around. Seems better all around to me.

i got an elcheapo bag from walmart $6.97 holds everything wii games cables and contolers ..bag is alittle bigger than the wii it self just alittle wider ..was ganna get the nintendo brand bag for like 45 bucks i was like damn for damn bag lol went to the other department and saw a 6.97 bag that can hold everything lol

direwolf41 said:
Their are two reasons I didn't get the G-Pak travel case and got the Intec aluminum one instead. First, the G-pak's platform where the Wii sits is supposedly not that strong and if you push down on it, it sinks, it could have been made with much stonger material or better supported. And second, I really don't like the bottom compartment because its just a big open space where you jam in all of your stuff. All of the power cords, sensor bar and controllers are banging around in there and could more easily get damaged. The Intec case has specific compartments for each item and prevents them knocking against each other when you carry the case around. Seems better all around to me.

Yeah, I got mine as a gift. May not have chose that one myself, but it is great.

And you read your review of the G-Pak from Amazon.com didn't you?

Back