Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Best way to carry around the Wii

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Hardware' started by EvilAquaSnipe, Jan 6, 2007.

1. EvilAquaSnipe

EvilAquaSnipe WiiChat Member

Hi, I was wondering what the best way was to carry around my Wii and stuff when I take it to my friends. I've already took it a couple places just having it in the box but you have to fit everything perfectly in it to get it to all fit. I saw those light blue colored backpacks to carry them in but I wanted some input from some ppl who knew some stuff.
    Any Suggestions?
    Thanks

2. gh05t

gh05t Chicken Wings

Wii Friend Code: 8827-4732-7476-9087
    8827-4732-7476-9087
    when i bring it to friends house i carry it in the box and then carry the games...but the box is small so u can probably put it in a backpack....im thinking about buying a bag tho i think those are best so u dont mess up the system and it can carry all the assesories

3. lazyjk

lazyjk WiiChat Member

I bought the carry case that target offers (not the backpack). I don't use it when moving the wii to different places in my dorm, but when I'm going somewhere outside of the dorm I use the case. I've been able to fit the wii, power adapter, rca cables, sensor bar, 4 wiimotes, 2 nunchucks and 2 games in the case (tight fit though). I probably didn't need it, but I like how padded it is to protect the actual console.