Best way to carry around the Wii

EvilAquaSnipe

WiiChat Member
Dec 30, 2006
Hi, I was wondering what the best way was to carry around my Wii and stuff when I take it to my friends. I've already took it a couple places just having it in the box but you have to fit everything perfectly in it to get it to all fit. I saw those light blue colored backpacks to carry them in but I wanted some input from some ppl who knew some stuff.
Any Suggestions?
Thanks

when i bring it to friends house i carry it in the box and then carry the games...but the box is small so u can probably put it in a backpack....im thinking about buying a bag tho i think those are best so u dont mess up the system and it can carry all the assesories

I bought the carry case that target offers (not the backpack). I don't use it when moving the wii to different places in my dorm, but when I'm going somewhere outside of the dorm I use the case. I've been able to fit the wii, power adapter, rca cables, sensor bar, 4 wiimotes, 2 nunchucks and 2 games in the case (tight fit though). I probably didn't need it, but I like how padded it is to protect the actual console.

Back