82(2).gif

Now come on, it's not that bad.

By that I mean rubbish isn't that bad.
Try it now
It isnt good

I have played on a proper Street fighter machine years ago
Nope
It wasnt good

The best fighting game in history is Tekken 3 hands down.

I must say the smash bros. series, mostly because no other fighting game (or any game, actually) can consume so much of my time and provide so much endless entertainment. I've played other fighting games before, naturally, but I'd usually get tired of them after a couple of days, at the most a month.

Besides Smash, I would say bloody roar and killer instinct. Some of the several dragon ball z fighters are not bad either.

Marvel vs. Capcom series is definitely one of the best fighting games to date. If it wasn't for EA we might have seen more of it.

We should make our own social group where we only talk about fighting games.

I know it's all based on opinion, but I'm curious to know what people find so great about Killer Instinct that makes it trump other longtime well-established fighters like Tekken, Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter, Guilty Gear, etc. Don't get me wrong, I loved Killer Instinct, but I couldn't place it in a "best" category when looking back at other fighters I have played. Maybe I'm thinking about this thread topic wrong.

The first Street fighter?

That game with only two characters? Definitely not. The Street Fighter franchise is what I am referring to.

Last edited:
That game with only two characters? Definitely not. The Street Fighter franchise is what I am referring to.
Nope
Theres one
The other is a hidden character for two player games

Haha yeah that's right, though I tend to look at the hidden character as a counted character in its own right.

Man, that was when Ryu actually wasn't barefoot. Glad they got rid of those things he had on. They looked out of place.

Haha yeah that's right, though I tend to look at the hidden character as a counted character in its own right.

Man, that was when Ryu actually wasn't barefoot. Glad they got rid of those things he had on. They looked out of place.
No he wore them out with all that damn walking and is such a tight arse he wont buy more
I mean look at him
Its always the same clothes

Coming up in Street fighter 6 Ryus new smell me pants move

lol. Well I guess we can't expect much. Ryu may be a "wanderer"...but that's just a fancy way of saying "hobo". Those shoes probably got so worn out he had to trash them.

Doesn't say much to how he's super-ripped without any steady living. I guess he Hadokens fish in the water and eats half the lake population when he's not training.

But geez, he must smell DISGUSTING. At least we know Ken can afford a shower and wash his Gi when there's no tournament.

Last edited:
I know it's all based on opinion, but I'm curious to know what people find so great about Killer Instinct that makes it trump other longtime well-established fighters like Tekken, Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter, Guilty Gear, etc. Don't get me wrong, I loved Killer Instinct, but I couldn't place it in a "best" category when looking back at other fighters I have played. Maybe I'm thinking about this thread topic wrong.

The characters probably.

Doesn't say much to how he's super-ripped without any steady living. I guess he Hadokens fish in the water and eats half the lake population when he's not training.

But geez, he must smell DISGUSTING. At least we know Ken can afford a shower and wash his Gi when there's no tournament.
Acording to Street fighter yore
Kens rich

Ill leave this here

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWZpG-wrApg[/ame]

Back