Best game to utilitize wiimote so far?

Wii Sports obviously wins because it was designed to get you used to the Wiimote

In terms of the Wiimote as a whole [Not just the sensor part of it] I would say Metroid

Rayman's Raving Rabids has several great uses of the remote-nunchuck combo. The game annoys me at times, but you can't beat the cow hammer-throw game and the several rabbit hunting episodes. Plus, it's been out for 1year+, and I thought I'd seen that the retail price had gone down alot.

jaguard said:
Frogger
Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games is one of the worst, in fact, the worst title I won for the Wii because of the amount you use the controls.

If you don't keep yourself exercised, you'll die from heart attack in your 40s.

To me, they don't use them enough. Well, I somehow feel occupied with the controls, but I don't feel like I'm doing something that requires skill.

I disgaree with you with Rayman, I absolutely love both of those games, I think it's the only game that offers variety and depth with the controls.
Actually, the game is pretty ok, but about 80%.. no, 90% of the minigames are something either not good enough (like the one where you close closet doors or fly to catch a pighead), or they are direct clones of other games I've already played on my PC someday.
I really liked the one where you hammer the rabbit. I wish it had more options, varieties, missions. I liked the musical stuff too, but there aren't enough songs - they are repeated all the time.

No, what I need is something that is controlled with lots of different and difficult movements, the game which need a lot of practice to make precise wiimote movements, with combos and stuff.. I didn't buy wii to play games I can play on my PC.

As for Godfather - I've tried it. Pretty fun at first, but the game itself is boring. And something I couldn't deal with - it doesn't allow the left-handed controls. So when I actually strike left hand, my character uses the right and vice versa. Not fun.

So I'll check the MoH. As for trauma center, I'm not very fond of slicing people. Might be a good game, but not for me.

The Wii is an exercise if your 400 pounds. Otherwise I dont see why everyone thinks so poorly about M&S at the Olympics. I found it to be very handy with the Wii remote. Theres Rowing,Throwing,Shooting,Jumping,Fliping,Swiming,Archery, and Running. And they all have different hand functions.Unlike SMG where your only wii remote function is mario's spin move, and the star bit pointer.

In my opinion the best Wii control implementation without any doubt is Medal of Honor Heroes 2. Simply unbelievable.. specially with bazookas and stationary machine guns and rotating canons using both hands.. you have to experience it to believe it..

MOHH2 raised the bar of excellency and that is the way wii games should use the wii remote and nunchuk. This game is a must!! and it is a masterpiece

Last edited:
Back