Best Online Games For PS3

mariomania

WiiChat Member
Aug 5, 2007
What are some of the best games for the PS3 that you can play online?

Last edited:
Most people will say Resistance: Fall of Man. It has online multiplayer with up to 40 people. Here's a picture of the box:

resistance-fall-of-man.jpg

For more information, visit http://ps3.ign.com

You can cheat in Motor Storm. Watch the Gamespot matches. They have this guy named Cheeseburger cheat his way to first place. Cheeseburger didn't expect to win(Because he expected to be disqualified), so he submitted a fake name. Gamespot should have never given him the prize money. Very lame. On the bright side, they are working on a sequel.

Resistance is amazing online :)

people with ps3's online add me ok

daviduk2000

i only have resistance but add me anywya

WARHAWK. The game is only online,and its good. Huge MMO like battle fields where two sides duke it out, or FFA, and you can drive everything from tanks to air craft, jeeps and turrents.

Its good. Realaally good.

Warkhawk I played Resistance, meh not too good in my opinion

I can see people not loving Resistance. I think I'd take COD 4 over it any day. But Resistance is still pretty solid.

Last edited:
nic7 said:
I can see people not loving Resistance. I think I'd take Gears of War or COD 4 over it any day. But Resistance is still pretty solid.
Are you referring to online games in general, because Gears of War is only for the 360, not the PS3. And yes, Resistance: Fall of Man is a great game along with Warhawk.

Yeah, I meant just in general. Thinking about it, I probably shouldn't have included it...

*edits post*

Back