Best Online Games For PS3

the two best online games right this second for ps3 are Warhawk and COD4 they are the two mostly played. the reason resistance isnt one of them is that theres too many laggers, glitches, ppl cheating, etc. also because its old, but its still a great game if you like fps (just find a game thats not cheat in any way)

Im_Wiitard said:
the two best online games right this second for ps3 are Warhawk and COD4 they are the two mostly played. the reason resistance isnt one of them is that theres too many laggers, glitches, ppl cheating, etc. also because its old, but its still a great game if you like fps (just find a game thats not cheat in any way)

I'm so impressed by COD4, this game has got to win some awards. Gameplay is solid and the visuals are fantastic. I have problems with Warhawk just because of all the technical issues they have had. The newest update fixed my stats for a little while but soon after they went back to airman. WTF

COD4 is the bomb (literally it will blow up your console) but its great game so its well worth it for its online, the reward is better than the sacrafice here,

but if you not willing to take that sacrafice, Resistance has a good solid online and will do no damage

not impressed with warhawk, theres a huge learning curve and everybody is too good at it already if you didnt start playing on release.

Back