Best way to use the wiimote

medeiro

WiiChat Member
Feb 2, 2007
Hi i finally got a wii yesterday and it is awesome. My question is in boxing i cant consistently throw hooks. When i do the motion sometimes it works and other times it doesnt throw anything. Is is just me or does everyone see this in boxing? Also sometime my guy doesnt throw punches when i do. Any advice thanks

there are a lot of things to do about this...

- make shure you aren't "flailing" the more precise you are with your swing and punches the better the wii will pick up on your movement

- wii isnt made for "ali" you cant fly like a buterfly n sting like a bee my man... keep your feet planted and take precise thought out punches

- the more technical you are with your movements the better... i cant stress how useless it is to just punch like crazy n throw your arms all over... it really wont help you win. i promise. keep planted and watch for open body and head shots when you see em use quick precise jab motions. the wii will pick up on you and you'll get the heavyweight belt lol

Gluck man

also, make sure your infront of the sensor bar, alot of problems spring up from the sensor bar not being set up correctly.

i dont think boxing uses IR at all does it? I think its all motion sensing by bluetooth...

Go into the other room out of eyeshot from the wii... yea it'll still work. Now try it you in 1 room your wii in another and your friend in another n see who wins. lame but worth a few laughs

Back