Best zelda?

otacon138

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Nov 15, 2006
south-west England
It's on, people! The best Zelda of all time! No saying Twilight Princess by the way!

For me it has to be Ocarina of Time. Who disagree's?! Come on, bite me!

Many people often crown OoT as the best game ever. In my opinion I think its a bit hyped and there has to be another game on par with OoT. GTA San Andreas?

As much as I like OoT and I still don't get bored with it, I'd say another game similar to it would be ALTTP. That is one huge game!

The other Zelda games are great. The best game I found for the Gameboy was Link's Awakening. I finished that game like 5 times. Great game!

According to IGN TP is the best Zelda game of all time, even though they rated it lower then OoT. In my eyes OoT is still the best, took me a whole 3 weeks to beat without guide. Thats a lot considering how many hours I put into it each day

Its often said that if you play one or the other first it determines which one you'll like more. I played ALttP first but my favourite is MM there is no other game that is anyhting like it, I always liked being under pressure to do everything

I loved every game after ALTTP. Including that game. But they all rocked so hard.

I've never plays alttp, but I really want to. From my experiences, oot is probably the best. Of course I haven't played TP yet.

zelda soundbites

anyone know a site where i can downlaod some zelda soundbites

i want the got item one really for my mobile when i get a msg, u know the one da da da dum!

My all-time favorite was A Link to the Past. I do have to admit, however, that the best presentation goes to Ocarina because of how well it manages to make you feel like you're part of a HUGE story. Twilight Princess has the best overall gameplay of the series, though.

Back