Best zelda?

I never got into ALtTP as much as other people, but that's probably because I first played it on the GBA and I don't have a SNES anymore. As soon as it's available for Wii's Virtual Console I'll download it of course.

I'm currently debating if I liked OoT, MM, or TP the most. I actually think I liked MM more than OoT, but TP is actually probably my favorite. Link's Awakening was very good, too, but doesn't compare to the 3D Zelda games in my opinion.

This is easy. The best Zelda is the original Legend of Zelda. 2 Quests = 2x better than any zelda.

Ocarina of Time also had 2 quests, though. Master Quest was great.

The original Zelda is an excellent game though. I'm actually in the process of playing it =]]

For me its the Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past remade for the GBA w/ 4 swords on it. 2 great games in 1 cartridge

A Link to the Past, and I've been playing Zelda games since the Summer of 1987.

Note: On the Virtual Console, it says Zelda was released August 1987. That's a mistake, it was July.

unluckylink13 said:
Ocarina of Time also had 2 quests, though. Master Quest was great.

Which was later released on a bonus disc for the gamecube. Im talking about originals. Zelda had 2 quests to offer in a single game.

I think oot was a really good game. It was challenging at some points (especially the water temple) but over all it was a good game.

Zori said:
According to IGN TP is the best Zelda game of all time, even though they rated it lower then OoT. In my eyes OoT is still the best, took me a whole 3 weeks to beat without guide. Thats a lot considering how many hours I put into it each day

Yea, they said it was the best Zelda game, but the only reason it scored lower was that it was originally made for the Gamecube, they said it was great but due to this, they expect better graphics, music, and such for the Wii system, even though the gameplay overall is great, it was pretty much the only reason IGN gave them a lower score, which by the way was a 9.5 out of 10 which is still great. So we should expect a better version of zelda coming out next time for the wii and hopeully it will nab a perfect 10. Also my favorite Zelda game so far would have to be Ocarina of Time and I would be lying if I didn't say Twilight Princess wasn't just as good.

Zora64 said:
I think oot was a really good game. It was challenging at some points (especially the water temple) but over all it was a good game.
oh god. i remember the water temple haha. i swear thats what took up half of my gameplay time

OOT. TP princess was good, but in my book OOT invented LOZ 3D games, aswell as just good 3D games. Many people would say im just following the hype but it really is.
OOT invented: Auto jumping, rolling, lock on, music item involvement.
it is just a good game.

majoras mask for me, being under the pressure with the time and all the side quest like gettin the masks was real fun. OoT was still really good and one of my favourite games but MM was better

Back