Best zelda?

now that i beaten twilight princess i gotta say its the best one, only bad thing is the bosses are just a little too easy :sad:

with twilight princess i find myself being bored as heck... idk whats wrong with me! am i missing something? i mean the graphics are cool but... the whole wolf thing ruined it for me. oot is my favorite as well.. perhaps bweing 22 has dulled the entertainment for me :(...

Ok well I got nothing to do for the next ooooo hour or so, so I've decided to start a tally of all the votes for each game to see which is really the best. I'll seperate console and handhelds (excluding ALttP remake) . and as to the rules of the original poster no TP

Which is the best console Zelda??
================================
The Legend of Zelda (NES)

Legend of Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (NES)

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES)

The Legend of Zelda: Ocerina of Time (N64)

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (N64)

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (GC)

The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures (GC)

Which is the best hand held Zelda??
================================
The Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening (GB)

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle Series (GBC)

The Legend of Zelda:Minish Cap (GBA)

So yeah I'll update whenever I have some spare time and just as mentioned aboe I'm not including ALttP remake on the GBA cause its just the same game with slight improvments (I don't care about the FS game either) so yeah. Also if anyone decides to check over it for mistakes it just that some people had unclear choices so I worked it out to the best i could.

~Deity~

Last edited:
link to the past is an awesome game.... if they could only make it 3d it would be even cooler

The only Zelda game i have owned is The Minish Cap. I have played the GBC version (cant remember which one. Seasons something...) and the one on the SNES.

So i really have no choice but to pick The Minish Cap. I don't mind, it was a great game to me anyways.

Out of the three u played i would order them like this,

Best
SNES link to the past
GBC Oraclye of seasons
GBA MInish Cap
Worst

Back