BestBuy 11-26-06, Anyone confirm?

Cap'n Crunch said:
4 pm?...so were people looking at you weird asking what you were doing?:shocked:

yes, a lot of people were, but I didnt know how many they were getting in, and I really wanted to make sure I got one. Many people didnt even know what a wii was, and this one guy tried to pay me 20$ in order to save him a spot second in line. But I didnt want to get in trouble, so I said no.

Kryptenx said:
Wiis are stored and the games go out to the floor. There's a good chance he honestly didn't know, but if he did then he handled it all wrong.

this is definately true. I didn't get to see the wii's till the actual day it was supposed to be given out ><

mattalways247 said:
yes, a lot of people were, but I didnt know how many they were getting in, and I really wanted to make sure I got one. Many people didnt even know what a wii was, and this one guy tried to pay me 20$ in order to save him a spot second in line. But I didnt want to get in trouble, so I said no.
yah i waited in line this sunday(didnt get one) and some old women yelled out of her car"whay ya'll waitin' fur"...what a hick:lol:

It's true. On 11/26/06 best buy has about 40 wii instock. Everyone that wait in line get a ticket to get the wii. I got mine from best buy on 11/26/06.

I got one this sunday at Best Buy. Store opened at 10AM, I started lining up at 8AM and was about the 34th person in line. They gave out vouchers/tickets around 9:15AM. BB had like 50-55 units.

I asked them if they were getting any more, and he said they will be getting a steady shipment of 50 units every sunday.

yoshie said:
I got one this sunday at Best Buy. Store opened at 10AM, I started lining up at 8AM and was about the 34th person in line. They gave out vouchers/tickets around 9:15AM. BB had like 50-55 units.

I asked them if they were getting any more, and he said they will be getting a steady shipment of 50 units every sunday.

I'm not sure about this upcoming sunday, I did not see a shipment coming this week, i'll get back to you when I check

alocubano1110 said:
so since it opens around 10am-11am what time should i be there? I live near atlanta

If you live near Atlanta - I got mine at the Perimeter Mall BB. I got there about 8:15 am - was 20th in line. They had 42 to sell. (Wasn't told that until about 9:35am).

My guess.. They'll continue to get around that alottment each week..

JStrobes said:
do you think they will do the same thing this upcomming Sunday (12/3/06)?

From talking to the Sales reps while waiting in line to pick mine up... They expect to get "shipments" every Sunday. How many depends on the store location, etc.

jsgiv said:
From talking to the Sales reps while waiting in line to pick mine up... They expect to get "shipments" every Sunday. How many depends on the store location, etc.
I hope so because im getting there at 6am sunday morning with my lawn chair
DS, two mcgridless,4 hashbrowns, and 2 cokes.Ill be set!:ihih:

Back