BETA Weekly WiiMailer-Suggestions

phahtrox

WiiMailer Mailer
May 28, 2007
MarysLand
WiiMailer is a weekly news letter that is subscribed by anyone with a Wii and has online enabled.

This is just a BETA, so right now I just need to know what kind of news you want...

Right now I have-
--------------------------
Top Wii News Section
Games to Look Out For
Link of the Wiik
Random Phrase of the Wiik
Game Reviews
Pic of the Wiik
--------------------------
I may incorporate a Virtual Console/Wii Ware section...or a Smash Bros Dojo Update....

When all testing is done I will give out the contact and you can sign up...

Thx fer the support...guys.. i''ll this site to have the honor of trying the beta, because other sites are being difficult

OH WOW! This seems cool. It looks like you guys have covered all the basis. Just start sending me messages. Although if you could send new screenshots of upcoming games that would be cool.

I ok here's how to go to use the WiiMailer....

Go onto the Friend's List and then add a friend, click the Computer/Cell Phone and then add [email protected]...

Nintendo will send me a request for your Wii Number I'll Add you then, when the time comes, send a news letter....

Simple....

Oh yea, I don't know if I can do this, but I'll try to set up a weekly contest for the pictures I'll send to the subscribers....

Now I just need at least 20 people to sign up and I'll start it up...

Thanks

I would think twice about what you send to those Wii's. If they're too big, long, or have some pics, it could brick other people's Wii's. My first Wii broke because I sent a long e-mail to my Wii (I was just testing it out). As soon as I turned on my Wii, it would just freeze. It was kinda like when you get the red ring of death on a 360.

LiquidD said:
I would think twice about what you send to those Wii's. If they're too big, long, or have some pics, it could brick other people's Wii's. My first Wii broke because I sent a long e-mail to my Wii (I was just testing it out). As soon as I turned on my Wii, it would just freeze. It was kinda like when you get the red ring of death on a 360.
OH SNAP!! never mind, I'm not even going to add him. I don't want to risk my Wii for this.

I already checked that out on my Wii...Beta test you know..and really I'm not going to send huge letters anyway.

Back