Bioshock

paintba||er said:

Ya, but I'm one of the few people that doesn't like RE........
not true. =[ compare sales of the ps1 and the sales of each RE, youre in the majority.

Lethal said:
I have played the demo about 10 times through. It just doesnt get old. Bioshock doesnt have muliplay so that will kill its chances of beating halo 3 for game of the year. This looks like it could be the best FPS game every made.

as said earlier, RE4 didnt have multiplayer, but it was game of the year. also, i like the halo series, but i do believe its overated and i dont see it winning game of the year (after all it doesnt exactly do anything innovative like bioshock or mass effect.)

anyway when do u think the pc demo will come out? My friend refused to download it for the 360 (too much hardrive space) so i have not been able too play any of the game yet. I am checking the websites every five minutes though.

rodent said:
My friend refused to download it for the 360 (too much hardrive space) so i have not been able too play any of the game yet. I am checking the websites every five minutes though.

Ummm tell your friend he can delete the demo after you play it. Its only like 1gb

Lethal said:
Ummm tell your friend he can delete the demo after you play it. Its only like 1gb

good advice, but i doubt i will c him b4 the demo, or even the game itself comes out

i have a preordered copy and am getting it tuesday right after school

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dTyntbnSC_0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dTyntbnSC_0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTyntbnSC_0

omggg i got this at midnight, i played 5 hours straight, the only reason i put it down is so i could wake up not too late tomorrow cause my friend is coming over. oh god, this game is amazing. if you like video games, this is a MUST BUY.

Sovieto said:
the game has a robust single player, you should look more into it. you can craft items, make custom ammo, pimp out your guns, "level" up your character. think of it as the way RE4 shouldve been. (conserving ammo/horror/the works) this is the main reason im buying it. To me, the RE series now goes: RE0, RE1, RE2, RE3, Bioshock, RE5(maybe).

you didn't like re4? :wtf:

Sovieto said:
omggg i got this at midnight, i played 5 hours straight, the only reason i put it down is so i could wake up not too late tomorrow cause my friend is coming over. oh god, this game is amazing. if you like video games, this is a MUST BUY.
i saw you playing it :mad5:. i shoulda banned you out of jealousy lol j/k. im about to go pick up my copy! w00t!

Wiired said:
The guy above me
I
HATE
JOO
GIVE ME YOUR COPY
:|
i was thinking about it..but then i saw a Big Daddy square off against a Big Daddy, after that epic battle, I decided not to give my copy to you.

Sovieto said:
its an insult to the RE series.

really? i found every other re game completely unplayable, even though i kept going back and trying them time and time again.

just couldn't get into the fixed camera thing. i have a feeling the days of original style re are over too. capcom will prolly stick with the re4 formula for re5 and that game looks siiiiiick.

back to the thread though:

just picked up bioshock, bout to give it my first go. :cool:

Back