Bipolarity

DungmasteR

WiiChat Member
May 17, 2009
no, not da north or south poals lol

wat do u think of ppl who r bipolar? do u think it can be treated? if so how? apprnetly i have a friend hoo is bipolar, and it certainly isnt fun to be around... m00d swings are annoying as hell.

wat do u think of ppl who r bipolar? do u think it can be treated? if so how? apprnetly i have a friend hoo is bipolar, and it certainly isnt fun to be around... m00d swings are annoying as hell.

I've met a few people who are bipolar, including dates. I'm not really annoyed by it, but I do find it a little uncomfortable to be around them during a bad mood (depending on what caused it). Some of them are just really hyper, easily frustrated, impatient, and do & say things without thinking of the effects beforehand... how to treat it? I'm no psychiatrist, but i try and help by calming the person down, maybe give them a few laughs. I would also recommend keeping them away from environmental things that would trigger the mood swings.

One problem I have with bipolarity or manic depression on the internet, is that it can be difficult to tell when someone is for real, or if they're just faking for some attention & drama.

I only know one person who is bipolar, and to be honest it annoys the hell out of me. The person (who shall remain nameless) has constant depression and goes from happy to sad within 10 seconds of talking of a sensitive subject. The person I know gets angry over small things which leads to a bad temper the whole day. I personally just try to ignore the guy, he isn't that nice of a person anyway.

This doesn't mean I'm like this to other people with the disorder (can it be called one?), but the particular person I described above just really annoys me.

TRANSLETER TIME

No, not dads north or south Polish lolly's

What do you think of Polish who are bipolar? Do you think it can be treated? If so how? apparently I have a friend Hoot is a biPolish, and it certainly isnt fun to be around... moo swings are annoying as hell.
So your dads polish and likes lollipops?

Dont know. I am yet to meet one.
You must feel sorry for Hoot.
Mainly for being called "Hoot" and the Moo swings I assume is some thing that involves cows
/

Maybe they're just pretending. People aren't supposed to be bipolar, y'know. It's not natural.

I have one friend who is bipolar. Turned that way after a 4 or so day coke binge with some mushrooms in the middle of it. He's manic a lot more than he is depressed though. He basically just never stops talking, I've never seen him encounter mood swings. It's a shame that he is nothing like he used to be, but he's still my friend and all.

I don't know much at all about the treatment, but from what I've heard they basically just give them meds to even them out, which can result in them being basically emotionless(I could be wrong about this).

Well you see, the sheer fact that they're gay makes them depressed because they know they aren't supposed to be that way. They try to be normal but they can't. It kills them more and more on the inside. I would put it in scientific terms but that's not necessary right now.

Well you see, the sheer fact that they're gay makes them depressed because they know they aren't supposed to be that way. They try to be normal but they can't. It kills them more and more on the inside. I would put it in scientific terms but that's not necessary right now.
I have yet to meet a depressed gay person.
There always so cheerful

New subject: schizophrenia

Twilight fag, I'll punch you square in the face for such a stupid comment. Your paranoia on how you perceive people in the world is absolutely stupid. Btw, you wanna go out and get a drink some time babe? You sound so sexy and manly.

And people who have friends with bipolar...Unless they bring it on by drug taking...Then you can't really say it annoys you, how do you think they feel when they're angry and all that and then happy...then angry, so on a so forth. I know it may be frustrating to be around...I've been with a few myself, but it's just them, all you can do is not bring up bad thoughts, make them think of the better things.

I have most symptoms of bipolar (as a friend pointed out), yet I do not alternate between poles.

Back