Can nindento make a new firmware to download?

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
With everyone saying the motion sensor isnt right etc. Is it possible nintendo can make an upgrade that automatically gets upgraded onto ur launch? is that possible and do u think they will do that? ALso, for the ppl who need to return it, r u going to call nintendo first. I get mine this week, i hope it works great ( knocks on wood) with no problems..

Well still considering they still have the online service and the Wii does infact have a 512MB flash as claimed yet it is possible. It is also probable that if they do release a firmware update, you will be able to download it via your computer or order a cd online.

thats good to know... Honestly i expected the wii to have some problems.. but nintendo is probably aware and working on fixing it. when i get mine,i am going to go VERY SLOW hooking it up so i dont miss anything and when it is updateing, i am just going to walk away. Maybe soon, the ppl who have a wii and they r playing ti will come on and tell us about it... they r playing it know and the ppl whose arent working properly cant play it..

The sensor bar error can't probably can't be fixed through a firmware update, but they can send firmware updates through the online service. For the sensor bars, Nintendo will probably just have a recall on the defective sensor bars I would think.

i just dont want to see every 1 sending it in and having to wait for nintendo to ship them out, yet u can buy a sensor bar online for i think it was $10 or less

Back