The Wii and the PS3

yea, some games are pretty good gfx on the wii.

but i mean comparing to ps3 and xbox the change from gfx from like cod3 xbox to cod3 wii are very noticable.

wii is next gen though. if people disagree due to graphics, then they're stuffed for the next console after wii (mind you, if sony and xbox copy which they will, then hopefully sony fans will remember these days when we said motion sensors were next gen). like imagine wii, with top notch graphics... maybe added motoin sensors which u can strap to ur legs etc for kicking in games (martial art games haha, who knows) but yeah.

imagin that though lol, people develop a game so you can actualy learn some martial arts and fight etc. that'd be wicked

I can't believe that people break TVs with the wiimote! I guess Wii Sports is that immersive. Do the people who break their TVs even play REAL sports? Just don't play real sports with these people.

If someone gets tired after swinging their hands for a half hour is unfit and wasting space. DO SOME CARDIO or go and lift sissy weights like the light SIXAXIS.

if i got tired from swinging the wiimote, id be more glad than dissapointed. it'd mean i'd actualy be getting a work out, so how would i hate this thing whilst having fun at the same time? :p

Back