Nintendo wii or ps3?

At the post above the above post:

Im not sure about that. It's convex structure means that your feces would get all over the floor. The 360, one the other hand, would hold it in quite nice.

I get your point though!

Last edited:
Homesrfan said:
Wii.
But I'm sure since you are on a Nintendo Wii forum, the majority of people on here will agree.

EDIT: are you actually asking or comparing? :D

i will be that 1% and say get a ps3... well actually get both so u can have best of both worlds... i only use the wii to chat and check the mii stuff. of course also chat here.. otherwise, the console is for my g/f, i like the PS3.

Wii... the PS3 uses more advanced technology only to improve graphics, features and other capabilities. On the other hand, Nintendo uses that technology to create a totally new gaming experience. Sony is only for button mashers and people who sit on couches all day eating cheeseburgers. In other words, the Wii is a more "physical" gaming sensation.

Supernova said:
Wii... the PS3 uses more advanced technology only to improve graphics, features and other capabilities. On the other hand, Nintendo uses that technology to create a totally new gaming experience. Sony is only for button mashers and people who sit on couches all day eating cheeseburgers. In other words, the Wii is a more "physical" gaming sensation.

ummm rude? so you are saying the game cube is also for "people who sit on couches all day eating cheeseburgers."? So ALL gamers that played nintendo were couch potatoes? :mad2:

Is this a serious question!!! I wouldnt touch one of Sony's dirty little machines if you paid me. Sony consoles have the most boring games with a few exceptions like Final Fantasy...If you want fun and games that have had lots of imagination put into them get a Wii or any other Nintendo console for that matter.
Playstation 3 ha! dont amke me larf! :lol:

intekmdma said:
ummm rude? so you are saying the game cube is also for "people who sit on couches all day eating cheeseburgers."? So ALL gamers that played nintendo were couch potatoes? :mad2:
Hahaha, don't worry, I didn't mean it literally. And yeah, people who did nothing but play PS2's and Gamecubes all their lives would be couch potatoes, but the Wii is something else, now isn't it? :cornut:

Kherrek508 said:
I'll have both by 2008.

You sound like UK Government 'We'll have it by 2008' LOL

But PS3 is bad unless you have a HD TV. Which I don't

Basically the PS3 will be about 1,500 altogether becuase you have to buy the console plus a good TV if you havn't got one already

I got both ... and I sold the PS3, keep the Wii. Wii is more fun, for everyone. PS3 for hardcore gamer with no life.

I have a wii, my buddy has a ps3... besides the graphics there is nothing different than a ps2. As stated many times already... wii is next gen gaming.. ps3 is next gen graphics.

I just wanted to get my chance to kick the ps3 in the gut, too :) wii all the way!

Personally I kinda chuckle whenever I see someone have a PS3 but no HDTV, kinda defeats the purpose of having a PS3 when you don't have a HD set.

Back