Just smashed my Wii-Mote

Why is everyone acting like they haven't swung their Wii mote too hard at anytime. When we all 1st opened our boxes and took our 1st baseball swings and watched our very 1st homer head over the fences; we were all swinging way too hard. Admittedly, we have since learned it is all about timing, but we still swing hard because it feels good; you know it does. So, for all of us lucky enough to still have our straps in tact, lets be sure to order the newer stronger ones as a precaution. And for those of you whose Wii motes or TVs, etc... have been met with an early demise as a Wii casualty, let us support them and honor their losses with a brief moment of silence. RIP

surfinrach90 said:
How d'ya do that?

Click HERE if you're in the US or Canada, UK I think you have to go to your retail outlet.

Re: Original thread

Might be worth investing in some of those latex covers as they might be more "grippy". I know the smooth white wiimote is pretty slippery, but how daft do you have to be to actually let go of it ??

I mean if my 4 year old daughter can play bowling and tennis without a single incident....

I guess some people are just born idiots.

Make him pay. He broke it.

Last edited:
Bigsam4 said:
Why is everyone acting like they haven't swung their Wii mote too hard at anytime. When we all 1st opened our boxes and took our 1st baseball swings and watched our very 1st homer head over the fences; we were all swinging way too hard. Admittedly, we have since learned it is all about timing, but we still swing hard because it feels good; you know it does. So, for all of us luck enough to still have our straps in tact, lets be sure to order the newer stronger ones. And for those of you whose Wii motes or TVs, etc... have been met with an early demise as a Wii casualty, let us support them and honor their losses with a brief moment of silence. RIP

I have the original strap, and I don't plan on having it come off at anytime. Your acting like everyones strap should eventually come off. Sure I will order the new strap just in case, but throughout the years that I will have my Wii I never plan on this old strap coming off.

chris11 said:
Yo, it's not the first time we played wii tennis. So he got the hang of it ... Maybe, I have too say, that I have played it with 3 friends simultaneous. Everyone was surprised. However, my friend will pay it. But it's really a shame for Nintendo, that they haven't attached a MUCH better strap on it.:incazzato:

So when a person goes crazy in a Honda thinking it's fast and crashes and sees that the car frame is bent, is it Honda's fault for not making the frame of the car strong enough or the person's fault for doing stupid things with it.

chris11 said:
Yo, it's not the first time we played wii tennis. So he got the hang of it ... Maybe, I have too say, that I have played it with 3 friends simultaneous. Everyone was surprised. However, my friend will pay it. But it's really a shame for Nintendo, that they haven't attached a MUCH better strap on it.:incazzato:
It's really a shame for your friend that he couldn't hold on to the remote, and it's also a shame that you try to put this on Nintendo. Read the post right above mine.

if you really think about it .... when u are playing wii tennis i hold the wiimote with the buttons pointing to the right and i found out that it you just snap your wrist fast the ball goes a WHOLE lot ffaster than if you were to do a full out swing .. snapping the wrist is wayyy better

Back