Everyone is making me nervous!!

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
My wii is coming in this week for me. All of these ppl haveing problems is making me very very nervous... I hope nothing is wrong with mine (knocks on wood) i acutally played the wii today at ebgames, they had excite truck but they didnt let me use the nunchuck so i couldnt steer so i should played around with the menus. It worked well, but know everything is saying " what a rip off, not worth it, motion sensor doesnt work..... Its making me awfuly nervous...

Yeah I'm from UK. Atm I'm really nervous 'bout whether Woolworths will let me down at last minute and tell me I can't get my Wii (before anyone says it, there's no way I'm camping out..)

I'm really nervous too, ive been saving up but now im wondering whether i should buy the Wii or not. i mainly wanted it because of Zelda.

Wiiboy93 said:
Im getting nervous too but I'll find out in about 5 minutes

please let me know how it is.. please!pM me if u can and let me know. Hows the motion sensor
??

The reason your seeing all the problems is the other 95% of people who don't have problems are like me and have been playing it all day. I wouldn't worry if i was you.

nemo87 said:
The reason your seeing all the problems is the other 95% of people who don't have problems are like me and have been playing it all day. I wouldn't worry if i was you.

Exactly, those who aren't having problems are off playing with it rather than posting about it.

Excite truck doens't need the nunchuk... and I've been playing my Wii all day and it rocks a$$, i love it

I have no problems with my Wii. Its even better than I expected. The set up was easy and I was playing Twilight Princess all day. I love the remote and the game is incredible! You guys are going to love it. Don't be nervous.

Zilly-D said:
Excite truck doens't need the nunchuk... and I've been playing my Wii all day and it rocks a$$, i love it

then i had no idea how to play.. i was pressing up on the control pad but the car wouldnt move..... lol.. i had no idea how to play so i played around with the menu and wiimote

:lol: :shocked:

Anyway, Wiitime, don't worry bro. The Wii is probably the first console to have the LEAST problems at launch. And oh boy is this thing amazing.

Im really nervous too, Ill get my wii on the next week, and I dont want it to come with ANY problems... because if that happens, I have to stay with it

ABC said:
:lol: :shocked:

Anyway, Wiitime, don't worry bro. The Wii is probably the first console to have the LEAST problems at launch. And oh boy is this thing amazing.

Thanks... Glad to hear its amazing. My wii is being shipped tomorrow 2-3 days. I am hoping i get it WEd, cause thursday is thanksgiving so no shipment and friday i have work so i wont be able to hook it up.... I am hoping for Wednesday!!

Back