Birmingham Bullring nov 18th

yuzi87

WiiChat Member
Sep 14, 2006
hi,
jsut wondering if anybody is going to be going to the nintendo event at the bullring on november the 18th, im getting there for before 9 so hopefully dont have to queue for everything

cant wait to get my hands on the wii-mote after so many months of watching vids:smilewinkgrin:

yep, 100 percent gonna be there!!! yo i wont go that early but me and my lil bro are going to defo be there!!! im also going to take pics and then post em up!!! see you there bro

nice ye im goin with my mate n wanna be there extra early to get a go quick,

i had a gamecube when it first came out but it got taken of me (i was 14 at the time) by my uncle who brought it,

my mate had one so i just played his and i said to myself even when i get a job and money i wont buy a console untill the new ones come out,
5 years later and here i am, ive just brought a house so ive had plenty of money to get a xbox 360 or any machine but i was like no i will wait for nintendo .

and here it is finally after 5 years of no games consoles(cept my pc) the nintendo wii!!!! oh how long i have waited for this time!:smilewinkgrin:

$?wii?$ said:
yep, 100 percent gonna be there!!! yo i wont go that early but me and my lil bro are going to defo be there!!! im also going to take pics and then post em up!!! see you there bro

ill take some pics as well gd idea ill post reviews n pics on teh boards for all the unlucky people,.. i feel for u guys:ciappa:

its on the 16th 17th and 18th!! in the bullring!! i think i actually might go earlyt becuase it will totally be full of people!! i am planning to go on all three days...:) so then i can really know if i should buy it or not...

hmm i might have to see if i can come too, should be pretty cool!
anyone got a link to more info on it?

Rich said:
hmm i might have to see if i can come too, should be pretty cool!
anyone got a link to more info on it?

i have been ringing up nintendo but they dont have any details for it yet they said they should have some more next week sometime,
but tehy said it usually runs 9-5

im at work all week so sat is my only chance,

n the guy who doesnt know whether to get a wii or not!:yikes:
have you seen the vids and what it can do!

yuzi87 said:
n the guy who doesnt know whether to get a wii or not!:yikes:
have you seen the vids and what it can do!

lol!!! i still havent decided and am waiting to see what america thinks about it!

Back