Blue light

Timremix

WiiChat Member
Mar 15, 2007
Houston
Wii Online Code
6841-7257-4711-3744
under what conditions will the blue light light up? sometimes i find new messages after playing a game but the light never lit up. Also, a message icon is supposed to show up on the wii menu button when you get a new message, but i never got any. Anyone of you got that message icon? thanks

ok, if you get a message from a friend that has a wii and your wii is set on wiiconnect24 and is on standby, the blue light will pulse. When you get a message from wii sports for example, you have to go on the message board and they will pop up, and it doesnt say you have any new messages. hope this makes sence.
lee

ps. the light will activate when your wii has recieved an update etc

what i meant is that blue light does not come on when i get > message from someone else, not an in-game message.

I'm pretty suret hat the light only comes on when a message is entering your wii. once it's there, the light goes out. sometimes I set up my internet connection (wifi) then I go to turn on my wii, and it's already glowing. I turn it on, the light goes off, and there's a message in my wii.

Ok, well what about the message icon i'm supposed to see? it's in the manual but i've never seen it even though i got a new message (from a friend) after playing a game.

make sure the light is turned on under wc24, if problem persists, re-format wii.

I didn't read the other posts but...

Blue Light:

Recieving a Message from a Friend [Stays Blue until the Message is Opened]
When you turn on your Wii [A Little Ficker]

Guy Above This Post said:
re-format wii.
What does that Actually do?

Thats about it xD

Whats this Message Icon? I never got it [Well I might have I dunno what it is]

Wii_Smurf said:
I didn't read the other posts but...

Blue Light:

Recieving a Message from a Friend [Stays Blue until the Message is Opened]
When you turn on your Wii [A Little Ficker]

What does that Actually do?

Thats about it xD

Whats this Message Icon? I never got it [Well I might have I dunno what it is]

your kidding me aint yeh? well re-formatting resets everything to its factory settings

Ah right I though it was when it wipes the System

Resetting the Settings yes but also Deleting Saves Files too =/

yeh thats right, resetting to factory settings basically means wiping everything.

If you refer to page 62 of the channels and settings manual you'll see the “message icon” being explained, but i've never seen that happen to me. Anyone seen this icon?

Back