Board For Those Who Are Not Posting Because No-one Else Is Board

Judge

***** of another
May 14, 2007
In Your Heart
I'm just watching the Hills and EV training. If you were able to, what exact band would you choose for your personal pokemon theme music?. I choose "Deftones".

Last edited:
man i love the hills! :lol: that heidi chick is bangin' and i'd choose that music that plays at the start of cowboy bebop...good stuff

Hmm... Paramore or Fall Out Boy maybe? Otherwise not exactly a band, but T-Paine works for me :lol: DDR songs are also pretty good too to listen while playing... Any of those will do for me =3

lol, thats my buddy, good taste, good taste ;). Heidi has a bad-arse walk, but I think Lauren is the hottest, and she's a down girl, not at all bubble-gummy and fake.

@Ness-Song is Tank by the Seat Belts
@wario-Yeah but they wouldnt make good pokemusic
@judge-edit:incazzato:

lol at the POKERAP comment. I did enjoy that as well though. I can't download the YouTube video, my phone memory is full. But I am sure it's a bad-arse band.

Judge said:
lol, thats my buddy, good taste, good taste ;). Heidi has a bad-arse walk, but I think Lauren is the hottest, and she's a down girl, not at all bubble-gummy and fake.

wat can i say, i have a thing for the blondes. lauren just doenst appeal to me:lol: and thanks for the song name tails!

Back