Board For Those Who Are Not Posting Because No-one Else Is Board

Haha, Spam Nazi. =P

But yeah, thanks. I'm gonna go with the Charge Beam set. Oh and, one more question. I'm EV training Jolteon for speed and special attack. He was level 6 when I wanted to begin, so I stupidly, gave him rare candies until he reached level 10. After that, I've been leveling him by beating level 10 Magikarps and now he's on level 23. I also gave him the Power Anklet, the Carbos, and he got Pokerus. Am I doing good?

Also, his Pokerus wore off, and he has a little smily face. Do the effects wear off too?

What Spam Nazi? :shifty:

Ya, you're doing fine. As long as you don't use a Rare Candy when he's level 99, he'll receive the effect of EVERY Effort Value you give him, be it vitamin or battle. For example; if you could rare candy him from lv. 1 to 99, then add all the EVs and leveled him up once by battle, you'd get all those EVs at once. That'd be one hell of a level up, lol.

The Anklet, Carbos, and Magikraps all increase speed EVs, so... Ya, that's fine too. About the pokerus, once your pokemon is "cured" and gets the smiley face, all that means is that it can't spread it to your other pokemon. It'l still get the increased EV effect every time it gets said EVs. I don't see any mistakes with the EV training; except maybe one.

Did the Jolteon battle at all when it was Lv. 6 or younger, evolved or unevolved? If it did, it could of gotten EVs for unwanted stats. Just to be sure, I'd give it a happiness berry of all stats, except special attack and speed ofcourse. The berries erase up to 10 EVs of the corresponding stat per berry. These berries would be...

Kelpsy: Lowers Attack
Pomeg: HP
Qualot: Defense
Grepa: Special Def.

If you need those berries, I'd be happy to supply some, extras if you want to plant them as well. =)

SSBBfreakCK said:

Kraut eatin' bastard. :p Trying to take over the interwebz! WiiChatingrad won't fall! :lol:

Yeah, I think I have some unwanted EV's. >.>' So yeah, I'll do that. And btw, I have no wireless. :(

But I do have an Action Replay. Oh and, read this:

A week ago I found my old AR and it had all its codes erased and wouldn't get any new ones. So I bought a new AR. The new AR's USB port thingy broke, I panicked. So I searched in Youtube on how to fix AR's. I tried one method on my old AR, and it worked! So I bought that new AR for nothing and now it's completely ****ed while my old AR is working perfectly.

Life can be a *****. But right now it's kind of a fifty fifty kinda thing, since my old AR is working.

Ah, no wi-fi? Shame. AR the berries in, then.

... Gamesharks are usually the devices acting that retarded, lulz. My AR's fine for now, but... meh. But ya, word, life's a ***** sometimes. Wasting money's always part of it.

SSBBfreakCK said:

Kraut eatin' bastard. :p Trying to take over the interwebz! WiiChatingrad won't fall! :lol:

Es ist Zeit für sauberung! Wir müssen die neuling ausrotten! Es ist Zeit für Reich!

I don't speak Evil! I speak American!

Woot i've got an ev'd 100 Magikarp. It owns.

Back